SiouxSports.com Forum

for everyone who wans to keep the Fighting Sioux name

Fetch

YES & I think it's a BIG Message & I bet your a PR (Public Relations) person for UND Admin. & anti-name folks - who most likely has future Political ambitions to manipulate the People to your agenda :angry:

To quote Ralph "Long Live The Fighting Sioux"

• Upvote 1

YES & I think it's a BIG Message & I bet your a PR (Public Relations) person for UND Admin. & anti-name folks - who most likely has future Political ambitions to manipulate the People to your agenda :angry:

To quote Ralph "Long Live The Fighting Sioux"

To also quote Ralph, "Long live the Third Reich"!

• Downvote 6

Source?

Man you are a d-bag.

I don't know but maybe a couple of birthday parties in Hitler's honor and his wonderful collection of Nazi gear aka "the War Room"? T-shirts that said Europen Tour 39-45? A d-bag would be someone who has birthday parties in honor of Adolph Hitler or anyone who would worship such a man who would have these parties.

• Downvote 1

To also quote Ralph, "Long live the Third Reich"!

that's quite funny because if anyone in this debate is worthy of the title "the third Reich" I think it would be the ncaa, wouldn't it?

I don't know maybe I'm a little slow but I think of words like;

arrogance, superior, conceded, dictating will onto others, irrational, power hungry, when I think of the third reich.

sounds a whole hell of a lot like the n c double a to me?

only difference is they're not taking away our lives, they are just taking away our passion.

I live to feel passion. so in my book they're closer to the same thing than 1 might think.

So this day I declare for all sioux fans across the world that's the n c double a is the fourth Reich!

I don't know but maybe a couple of birthday parties in Hitler's honor and his wonderful collection of Nazi gear aka "the War Room"? T-shirts that said Europen Tour 39-45? A d-bag would be someone who has birthday parties in honor of Adolph Hitler or anyone who would worship such a man who would have these parties.

Still waiting for you to quote your source.......and you are still a major d-bag.

Okay everyone...calm down. No matter where you stand on the issues, no reason to wrap some Nazi hatred in the mix.

It was wrong to attribute that quote to Englestad.

It was equally wrong to compare Nazi's with the NCAA. Let's not forget, the Nazi's killed at least 6 million Jews (at least). If you have lost a relative to the Holocost I think you wouldn't appreciate the comparison.

And by the way, I'm pro Sioux nickname, but no way would I compare anyone who disagrees with me to brutal mass murderers.

This thread needs to go poof, imo.

that's quite funny because if anyone in this debate is worthy of the title "the third Reich" I think it would be the ncaa, wouldn't it?

I don't know maybe I'm a little slow but I think of words like;

arrogance, superior, conceded, dictating will onto others, irrational, power hungry, when I think of the third reich.

sounds a whole hell of a lot like the n c double a to me?

only difference is they're not taking away our lives, they are just taking away our passion.

I live to feel passion. so in my book they're closer to the same thing than 1 might think.

So this day I declare for all sioux fans across the world that's the n c double a is the fourth Reich!

Sounds like how Ralph operated with his extortion letter to UND.

Sounds like how Ralph operated with his extortion letter to UND.

This has been old for such a long time and is such a non-topic yet the desperate keep bringing it up. If you use the logic presented,, anybody who shows up in a costume is guilty including the English Prince Harry that dressed up in a Nazi costume, actors in motion pictures, etc. True, it was bad judgment but you conveniently forget all the other aspects and focus only on a narrow view. Be careful you don't run off the road when the road curves.

An interest aspect of this conversation is the rise of extreme right (or left, take your pick as they both use the same violent methods) in Europe and Africa where groups are blamed for their problems and are trying to exclude them. Wait a minutes, doesn't that sound like the NCAA policy so that the Indian population is marginalized by taking them out of the public discussion and ultimately lost and forgotten. Frankly the results of the NCAA's policy if the Sioux are marginalized and forgotten is worse than the charges made against the use of the name. Another interesting aspect that I wasn't aware until recently is that there are remnants of the original Indian tribes in Virginia when Jamestown was settled but they have been lost and forgotten into history. They are fighting to be recognized. Is this what the opponents want for the Sioux? Hopefully not but given the venom spewed, it is hard to really know.