SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

BSU comes in for a Saturday/Sunday afternoon series.....Win out for another WCHA banner!! GO SIOUX

WCHA Standings

Pairwise Rankings

und.gif - Sioux Hockey Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 22-8-3 (.712)

Conference Record, WCHA: 17-6-1, 35 points

Home: 11-4-1 / Away: 10-4-2 / Neutral: 1-0-0

bsu.gif - Beavers Hockey Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 12-14-4 (.467)

Conference Record, WCHA: 8-12-4, 20 points

Home: 5-7-2 / Away: 5-7-2 / Neutral: 2-0-0

Mathematically speaking, the Sioux can clinch the #1 seed on Sunday and at least a share of the MacNaughton Cup. A sweep plus help (Denver/Omaha split and Duluth needs less than 4) gets this done.

On the Sioux live blog today Brad was checking with Bruce McLeod whether or not the Sioux would be presented with the cup if all the pieces fall into place.

Was waiting all week for this thread to get going! :lol:

Bout time AZSIOUX!

was stuck in clown town until tuesday. lets just say my buddy and i are very familar with the bartenders around that place. 3 nights there is enough for a few years :)

go sioux

was stuck in clown town until tuesday. lets just say my buddy and i are very familar with the bartenders around that place. 3 nights there is enough for a few years :)

go sioux

Its tradition that you must start the weekly thread. Just not the same when it isn't you.

Thoughts on the weekend:

Sioux need to stop the Read line and they win the series.

go sioux

Ahh...swept under the Red Carpet, I presume?

The MacNaughton Cup can be assured with a stick salute Sunday evening.

GO SIOUX!!!

Per the College Hockey 2010-2011 thread, it looks like the DU/UNO game is on FS Rocky Mountain. Other games listed there as well.

I posted this in the College Hockey thread too:

Directv users with the sports pack have several options for college hockey tonight:

613 - Niagara @ RIT (6:30 pm central)

628 - Vermont @ Boston University (6:00)

664 - Bowling Green @ Michigan State (6:00)

668 - Michigan Tech @ Minnesota (7:00)

682 - Denver @ Nebraska-Omaha (7:30)

I dont think the Purper Arena can hold 3000 people.

It holds 2300. Do they have standing room? Never been to Purpur. It'd be cool if they maxed out the capacity. I wish I could be there. I'm stuck in Minneapolis. Hopefully they win to make it down here next weekend so I can possibly go watch!

"Aaron Rodgers, you just won the Super Bowl. Where are you going now?" ARog..."I'm going to Disney World!" And so is my family this AM. Will follow the games from you good folks on the game threads.

Sioux Sweep...5-2 and 4-2. Frattin continues to be a man-child! :love:

BTW...my 2 daughters have pink t-shirts "FOREVER SIOUX" and they want their picture with them on with the big Disney castle in the background. Enough to make a father cry! ;)

GO SIOUX!