SiouxSports.com Forum

another idiot

Fetch

I'm not a fan of Schultz even though I agree strongly with his political views but what exactly about that blog post or Politico article would lead you to interpret his statement as a slam on Fargo? So he said he would leave Fargo ten years earlier. Well he's had the greatest success of his career since he left Fargo so a statement he would leave ten years earlier would seem fairly reasonable There is exactly zero context provided in either the blog post or the article so I really don't know what would get you so upset other than your possible dislike of his political beliefs.

I'm not a fan of Schultz even though I agree strongly with his political views but what exactly about that blog post or Politico article would lead you to interpret his statement as a slam on Fargo? So he said he would leave Fargo ten years earlier. Well he's had the greatest success of his career since he left Fargo so a statement he would leave ten years earlier would seem fairly reasonable There is exactly zero context provided in either the blog post or the article so I really don't know what would get you so upset other than your possible dislike of his political beliefs.

His ratings are so low it's a joke. Trouble is they can't find anyone to fill the time slot.

His rating are so low it's a joke. Trouble is they can't find anyone to fill the time slot.

Isn't he on MSNBC or CNBC?

Either way, no one watches those channels anyhow so I guess the ratings are relative. :glare:

That's why I was so surprised that Don Imus' remark on that basketball team drew that kind of outrage. You have to be watching or listening to that blowhard to actually know what he said....

(On a different note: Wow... Don Imus... there's a reason why you're on the radio. Ugly as sin. Shut off the cameras dude).

Isn't he on MSNBC or CNBC?

Either way, no one watches those channels anyhow so I guess the ratings are relative. :glare:

That's why I was so surprised that Don Imus' remark on that basketball team drew that kind of outrage. You have to be watching or listening to that blowhard to actually know what he said....

(On a different note: Wow... Don Imus... there's a reason why you're on the radio. Ugly as sin. Shut off the cameras dude).

What, you don't like watching Imus eating bananas. I swear he used to eat one everyday. Is he still on? I haven't caught his show in years.

Which political beliefs do you agree with, the beliefs he eschews to try and make money, or his beliefs over the years which seem to change when money is involved. Tim Hennessey and Scott Swygman just laugh at his transformation. The thing is, it should come as no surprise as his outrageous comments favoring the Bison and slighting the Sioux flip-flopped quite quick as well. Never liked him even when he did play by play for the Sioux. Full of hot air just like most politicians.

:glare::glare:

The point is Ed should maybe be a little less cavalier with statements like that. Some people might interpret that differently. You know, the "dont forget your roots and where you got your start" crowd.

Of course, this is nothing new for Ed.

"Zero Context"? I disagree with that.

I have been consistent in my opinion of Eddie over the years.

When he did Bison football....I thought he was a !@#!$!

When he did Sioux football....I thought he was a !@#!$!, our !@#!$!, but a !@#!$! nonetheless.

When he was a Rush wannabe right leaning blowhard.....I thought he was a !@#!$!

Now that he is a left leaning Rush wannabe blowhard....yep, still a !@#!$!

The only thing Eddie has ever been consistent at is being a major !@#!$!.

I guess that d-bag is a no no here.

Which political beliefs do you agree with, the beliefs he eschews to try and make money, or his beliefs over the years which seem to change when money is involved. Tim Hennessey and Scott Swygman just laugh at his transformation. The thing is, it should come as no surprise as his outrageous comments favoring the Bison and slighting the Sioux flip-flopped quite quick as well. Never liked him even when he did play by play for the Sioux. Full of hot air just like most politicians.

That's what Ed is:

Sell out.

Heh... I wonder.... if Fox News came along and offered him more money than he makes now to be Glenn Beck's "Ed McMahon like sidekick" I wonder how long would he take to flip sides politically?

Would he put it in a religious context? "I saw the light, etc."

Maybe he'd get creative?

It's one thing to be a Rush Limbaugh type. Spouting poltical rhetoric that many (here) seem to despise.

And it is another to be the same thing....as long as the money is right. A political shock jockey for hire. I sway like a tree in a hurricane!

:glare:

As for Imus... Wait... Fox has a Business network?

And higher than CNBC.

The article I saw had CNBC with about 10 times more viewers than Fox Business. That said, CNBC reminds me of a used-car lot commercial every time I watch it. Can't say much about Fox Business, since I don't watch it unless I'm traveling and can't find CNBC or Bloomberg.

The article I saw had CNBC with about 10 times more viewers than Fox Business. That said, CNBC reminds me of a used-car lot commercial every time I watch it. Can't say much about Fox Business, since I don't watch it unless I'm traveling and can't find CNBC or Bloomberg.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I give you ScottM... 1/3rd the viewership of Bloomberg and 3/8ths of the viewership of CNBC. :glare:

Imus was winning over Squawk Box by a slim margin shortly after he debuted, haven't read how that's held up. CNBC wins the rest of the day, not sure if it's still 10 to 1 but before Imus it certainly was.