SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Fan Check In

siouxnami

I remain a strong supporter of Hak and this team. Real fans check in here. This is not the best Sioux team that I have seen, but the best team I saw lost 1-0 on Denver and did not win a title. If healthy this team can put together 4 wins against anyone and therefore is a title contender. Go Sioux...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remain a strong supporter of Hak and this team. Real fans check in here. This is not the best Sioux team that I have seen, but the best team I saw lost 1-0 on Denver and did not win a title. If healthy this team can put together 4 wins against anyone and therefore is a title contender. Go Sioux...

how dare you have a positve attitude in these downtrodden(sp) times. :sad:

im in and always will be, BUT...............start scoring goals and this team will skate with anyone! go sioux

bye weeks sure suck as a fan but i think this team needs it badly injury wise. good time to get healthy and make a final run!! go sioux

im in and always will be, BUT...............start scoring goals and this team will skate with anyone! go sioux

bye weeks sure suck as a fan but i think this team needs it badly injury wise. good time to get healthy and make a final run!! go sioux

I don't really know....I think we can beat Bye, so I am not that worried about this week! J/K!!!!!!

I definitly think we need this week teamwise and I think if we have two weeks of hard practice and we will be fine. Go Sioux Forever!

I'm with you. I think a bye week might be the best thing that could happen to this team right now. I have a feeling that we don't know about all of the guys that are banged up. They have enough talent on the team to play with the best teams in the country, they just have to find a way out of the scoring (or non-scoring) funk.

You won't find a bigger Sioux fan west of Missoula, Montana than me! I will say however that I think the new ranking for the Sioux this week is very appropriate, if not still a bit high. The Sioux have not played as a top 5 team in some time. This is due to many reasons. I think at some level the high rank has played games with the team's head. Perhaps over confidence. Now that they're #9, the rebuilding/rethinking can begin. Hak is a strong coach. Not everyone could have done what he did his first 5 years. In fact, few have ever done so... GO SIOUX!!

A life long Viking fan with a Patroit avatar? :D Having a loud and rowdy croud could really get the guys pumped up, they play a full 60 why can't we scream and yell for a full 60?

That's because of the school district I teach in, not because of those so and so's out east!