• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone is healthy (other than Chay) I really, really want to see:

Malone with Trupp and Gregoire

VV with Frattin and Hexy

Zajac with Lammy and Bruno

Knight with Toews and Kristo

Couple things I've taken from Hak's comments over the past couple weeks...1) He really likes Kristo on the Trupp line. 2) He likes Lammy centering the 4th line.

I like what you got here but don't see it happening.

I think our first 2 lines stay as is. Then I could see Zajac, Hexy and Toews. 4th line of Lammy, Knight and Rowney.

I think Bruno and Cichy sit Friday if Knight and Hexy can go.

Couple things I've taken from Hak's comments over the past couple weeks...1) He really likes Kristo on the Trupp line. 2) He likes Lammy centering the 4th line.

I like what you got here but don't see it happening.

I think our first 2 lines stay as is. Then I could see Zajac, Hexy and Toews. 4th line of Lammy, Knight and Rowney.

I think Bruno and Cichy sit Friday if Knight and Hexy can go.

I'm surprised Cichy is sitting as much as he has this year. He was lighting it up last year but seems to have a tough time adjusting. The coaches must see something in Bruno that Cichy's not doing but Cichy seems to have a better chance at making plays.

Wed update from Brad:

As far as today's press conference: Coach Dave Hakstol says that Corban Knight is day-to-day with his leg injury and he could play this weekend. Originally, when the injury happened, the Sioux thought he would be out a minimum of four to six weeks, but Knight is healing faster than expected.

On the other side, Brett Hextall is not ahead of schedule. He was projected to be out four to six weeks. This week will be No. 4 and he won't be playing. As for Chay Genoway, there's still no update.

Ugh!! That would have been nice to have him back. Well...maybe next week. Knight is a boost but not near what Hexy brings. Did he say anything about Chay?

Nothing has changed, so basically they haven't had to change the updates since it happened.

Per Brad's tweet: "Expect Derek Shepherd and Marco Hunt to ref this weekend's games. Also sounds like Greg Shepherd will be in attendance."

Yee-hah! It will be an interesting weekend. :angry:

Maybe the Sheps and the Gwoz will meet McClown out at the Pepper for a Grinder after the game...Gwoz likes the ham grinder with taco meat and a large milk...

Per Brad's tweet: "Expect Derek Shepherd and Marco Hunt to ref this weekend's games. Also sounds like Greg Shepherd will be in attendance."

Yee-hah! It will be an interesting weekend. :ohmy:

Derek is probably the best of the lot - which I know doesn't say a lot. I trust him more than anyone else.

After the phantom CFB on Hextall, Anderson is way down on the list.

The Shepherd/Hunt crew hasn't been all that bad over the last couple years. There are a few guys who really wanted that most-hated spot in the WCHA that Derek once held, but Anderson, Thul, Adam, among a couple others have really "stepped up" their "games"....especially Anderson. The guy has the face of a woman and is the biggest cock I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

Yee-hah! It will be an interesting weekend. :lol:

I hope this doesn't become a penalty-fest with Greggie in the house, that would not be helpful considering our anemic PP lately. :ohmy:

Yee-hah! It will be an interesting weekend. :ohmy:

I would really like to see Anderson and a dasher dance. :lol:

The Shepherd/Hunt crew hasn't been all that bad over the last couple years. There are a few guys who really wanted that most-hated spot in the WCHA that Derek once held, but Anderson, Thul, Adam, among a couple others have really "stepped up" their "games"....especially Anderson. The guy has the face of a woman and is the biggest cock I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

That would mean the league doesn't want a repeat of the officating/screw job that took place in Denver. Shep and Hunt are the best of the worst.

screw that I want a reverse screw job where we get the benefit of 7 straight pp's in the second period. :ohmy:

Could you imagine if Gwoz's team had went through that, there would have been more than suspension for a weekend or two. There would have been an investigation and a firing...

Could you imagine if Gwoz's team had went through that, there would have been more than suspension for a weekend or two. There would have been an investigation and a firing...

I don't think Gwoz could have survived that, he would have imploded after the 5th or 6th penalty.

IMO this series will come down to one thing...special teams. UND is 0-19 on the PP in their last 2 series. If we don't get any PP goals this weekend, we are going to be in trouble. We also can't take STUPID penalties...especially with bad timing. We have taken more penalties in the final 2 minutes of a period this year than any other year I can remember