SIOUX @ DENVER

AZSIOUX

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the whole team get to punch Georgeless in the head or just the Defense?

great photo, looks like principal Belding was just simply trying to break up a fight :silly:

or

was there a major hottie walking up the stairs leaving the game and george just wanted to get a nice look from the back because he looks locked in :D

great photo, looks like principal Belding was just simply trying to break up a fight :silly:

or

was there a major hottie walking up the stairs leaving the game and george just wanted to get a nice look from the back because he looks locked in :D

Check out the scowl. Some momma's boy is wearing the same Buster Brown suit as he is.

He looks pissed.

Oh, the DU series. When we play the Gophers, I get excited. When we play DU, I just want to beat the snot out of them, on the scoreboard and on the ice. :silly:

It's gonna be a tough series, Denver will be ready. Hopefully if Cheverie plays he is rusty and we can punch some in against him.

or

....no....I think he's measuring how many tiny steps it will take him to get to the penalty box...

I think tonight will be a good one, Sioux have had a week to prepare for life without Genoway and should look more comfortable with line changes than they did Saturday. Chev might play, might not...might be tough, might be rusty...might last the whole game, might wear down later...lot of "mights" there.

I think Hak will challenge our guys to play the game of their lives tonight with Chay down, and they will come out flying.

4-2 Sioux in this one.

Regardless of who is in the net for DU tonight, I have a feeling we are going to pepper him with shots like we did to Dunn last Saturday night. Hopefully all the shots aren't into his chest.

Our defense should worry about defense and breakout passes this weekend. I'm not expecting too much from Marto, Gleason, or Blood except for stay at home defense. Hopefully Fienhage follows suit.

Let the forwards do their jobs and score goals.

WIN

Regardless of who is in the net for DU tonight, I have a feeling we are going to pepper him with shots like we did to Dunn last Saturday night. Hopefully all the shots aren't into his chest.

Our defense should worry about defense and breakout passes this weekend. I'm not expecting too much from Marto, Gleason, or Blood except for stay at home defense. Hopefully Fienhage follows suit.

Let the forwards do their jobs and score goals.

WIN

yes we need more lateral movement inside the circles.

Enough with the fire the shot and look for the rebound. Good goalies don't give up rebounds.

I pick the good guys to lose one and all of a sudden I'm a negative Nelly... :silly:

I am just messing around with you. :D:lol::D I was also dying to use that in a sentence. :D I had some clown try to tell me that DU's goalie Chevy was unbeatable. I said really! Seems this skippy forgot that the Fighting Sioux hung 9 goals on him last season at the REA. Have faith. DU defense isn't as good as it was last season and UND will be fine.

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

all freshman 4th line. i like it. lots of mix up

Gameday live: UND 0, DU 0, 20:00 first

There will be a live chat tonight. Not sure how much I'm going to be able to chat with tight deadlines (because of the 8:37 start). But Jayson Hajdu is here and also will chat. Line charts are below. For Denver, Marc Cheverie is in and Patrick Wiercioch is out. Also of note, Luke Salazar is a healthy scratch.

UND's lines

22 Brad Malone--29 Chris VandeVelde--18 David Toews

17 Jason Gregoire--19 Evan Trupp--26 Brett Hextall

9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--27 Carter Rowney

8 Mike Cichy--10 Corban Knight--7 Danny Kristo

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--20 Joe Gleason

2 Andrew MacWilliam--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

scratches - hill, maris, bruneteau and davidson

Denver's lines

9 Rhett Rakhshani--12 Joe Colborne--19 Kyle Ostrow

16 Anthony Maiani--15 Tyler Ruegsegger--14 Jesse Martin

17 Matt Glasser--22 Brian Gifford--27 Brandon Vossberg

26 Shawn Ostrow--23 Drew Shore--37 Nate Dewhurst

24 John Ryder--21 William Wrenn

4 Matt Donovan--6 Chris Nutini

7 Paul Phillips--5 John Lee

1 Marc Cheverie

33 Adam Murray

35 Lars Paulgaard

I am just messing around with you. :silly::D:lol: I was also dying to use that in a sentence. :D I had some clown try to tell me that DU's goalie Chevy was unbeatable. I said really! Seems this skippy forgot that the Fighting Sioux hung 9 goals on him last season at the REA. Have faith. DU defense isn't as good as it was last season and UND will be fine.

Sievy? The Sioux will treat him to a shower of hard rubber discs. And several shall pass.

Lets see how many Denver fanscome out for this series. When i was down there a few years ago they were celebrating a sellout streak, About half the seats were full. It might as well been empty because nobody cheered unless there was a goal and that was pretty subdued. The Sioux fans were twice as loud. 5-3 Sioux Win tonight! George goes ape and starts throwing stuff on the ice like a five year old.

Go Sioux!