SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD ST.

AZSIOUX

Nice sweep at Tech for the Sioux. Eidsness with 2 wins on the weekend allowing 3 total goals. Trupp, Kristo and Toews played very well along with the Defense. SCSU comes into Grand Forks off a bye week and previously they had split in Houghton vs Tech. Keep the wins coming!! GO SIOUX

und.gif

Overall Record: 6-1-1 (.812)

WCHA: 4-1-1, 9 points

Home: 3-0-1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sweep at Tech for the Sioux. Eidsness with 2 wins on the weekend allowing 3 total goals. Kristo and Toews played very well along with the Defense. SCSU comes into Grand Forks off a bye week and previously they had split in Houghton vs Tech. Keep the wins coming!! GO SIOUX

und.gif

Overall Record: 6-1-1 (.812)

WCHA: 4-1-1, 9 points

Home: 3-0-1

Does anyone know the TV situation for this series? I am not showing it on my Fox College Sports channel.

all home games are supposed to be on FCS, it might not be up yet as it is a little less than a week away -- I'd wait a few days to start stressing. In addition, I did hear the Friday game is on the NHL network as well, so if anyone gets that, as I do.

Well, we've had two of our "easier" opponents for four games now, and have only seen Dell once. I don't think the kid is going to see as much ice this year as some have suggested.

With St. Cloud in town this upcoming weekend, I doubt we'll see Dell either game again, unless Eidsness has a stinker of a performance.

It's a shame to see so much negativity towards Eids. It seems the guy can't give up a goal anymore without someone putting blame on Brad. I didn't get a chance to follow comments, nor get a chance to listen to the game this weekend, but all the previous performances he's been awfully criticized, sometimes fairly, sometimes not. Obviously Hak sees something that Eidsness brings that Dell doesn't.

Let's get 4 more points against SCSU. I think a split is more realistic. St. Cloud can score and their goaltending seems like it's pretty darn good this year. It wil be a tough weekend with no guarantees.

Well, we've had two of our "easier" opponents for four games now, and have only seen Dell once. I don't think the kid is going to see as much ice this year as some have suggested.

With St. Cloud in town this upcoming weekend, I doubt we'll see Dell either game again, unless Eidsness has a stinker of a performance.

It's a shame to see so much negativity towards Eids. It seems the guy can't give up a goal anymore without someone putting blame on Brad. I didn't get a chance to follow comments, nor get a chance to listen to the game this weekend, but all the previous performances he's been awfully criticized, sometimes fairly, sometimes not. Obviously Hak sees something that Eidsness brings that Dell doesn't.

Let's get 4 more points against SCSU. I think a split is more realistic. St. Cloud can score and their goaltending seems like it's pretty darn good this year. It wil be a tough weekend with no guarantees.

I was thinking that same thing last night, with St. Cloud and Denver coming up it appears Dell is going to be an occasional play at best. I thought BE played well this weekend, giving up 3 goals in 2 road games is good no matter how you slice it, and he didn't get caught out of position beside the net more than once or twice compared to quite a bit in the earlier series. So overall a pretty good showing I would say.

My NHL network schedule shows Ferris State at Miami on Friday Night

As I linked to in the TV thread, NHL Network lists it on their schedule and I see it on my cable box's guide (though interestingly it is NOT on FOXSA on my cable box).

The NHL Network schedule currently lists Ferris St. vs. Miami as an encore presentation shown on Saturday at noon.

Anything less than 3 points will be unacceptable in my book. The Sioux need to take advantage of their average defense and with all 4 lines capable of scoring I see the Sioux getting their 4 goals or more each nite.That should be plenty for Eids and the Sioux D.If Eids has an off nite then I can see the Huskies escaping with a tie and a point.

all home games are supposed to be on FCS, it might not be up yet as it is a little less than a week away -- I'd wait a few days to start stressing. In addition, I did hear the Friday game is on the NHL network as well, so if anyone gets that, as I do.

good that one should be in hd

Man Fienaghe has to be pissed, Even as a sophmore he cant see the ice. I thought Gleason would be the scratch this year but it sure isnt looking that way.

I like the move by Hak. Let the best players play. When Fienaghe played this year he didn't look good or comfortable. Gleason on the other hand looks great! It goes back to last year, Eids starting over a senior Walski. Let the best man play, players have to earn their spots.

Agreed.

Sure, Fienhage wants to play, but until he earns it in practice over Gleason/MacWilliam/whoever, then Hakstol's job is to put the best team on the ice each night.

Or he could play some to keep him ready if/when someone goes down.

Same with Dell. I bet Eids plays Fri and if the team/he does well he will be back in Sat ala last weekend.

Hak said there were some off-ice incidents between guys, but left it at that. I don't know anything else.

it was actually "locker room issues" -- now I don't know how that's different from "off-ice incidents" or if it even is. :angry:

And I don't think it was a serious concern whatever it was.