SIOUX vs GOPHERS - ROUND 1

AZSIOUX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife is a uw graduate and, therefore, a devoted badger football fan. as a result, i've adopted the badgers as my favorite fbs team. i'm going to the badger-iowa game tomorrow. this will be my first experience at a big time college outdoor stadium. obviously the badgers didn't expect iowa to be as tough as they are because they chose them to play at uw's homecoming. hopefully the fact that it's homecoming will give the badgers some extra motivation to pull out a win against a tough iowa team.

ok, i'm rambling. i do have a question though. if anybody reading this lives in madison, i'd like to know if the bars (i believe we're going to the kollege klub) show the gopher hockey games.

i'm excited to see the badger-iowa game, but i hate to miss the sioux-gopher game tomorrow night (i'll probably just watch it online tonight).

on a side note, my wife was never a big hockey fan while she was at uw so i'm very close to convincing her to back the sioux 100% and root for them even if they're playing the badgers. i just think it'll make it easier to live with me during those games.

my wife is a uw graduate and, therefore, a devoted badger football fan. as a result, i've adopted the badgers as my favorite fbs team. i'm going to the badger-iowa game tomorrow. this will be my first experience at a big time college outdoor stadium. obviously the badgers didn't expect iowa to be as tough as they are because they chose them to play at uw's homecoming. hopefully the fact that it's homecoming will give the badgers some extra motivation to pull out a win against a tough iowa team.

ok, i'm rambling. i do have a question though. if anybody reading this lives in madison, i'd like to know if the bars (i believe we're going to the kollege klub) show the gopher hockey games.

i'm excited to see the badger-iowa game, but i hate to miss the sioux-gopher game tomorrow night (i'll probably just watch it online tonight).

on a side note, my wife was never a big hockey fan while she was at uw so i'm very close to convincing her to back the sioux 100% and root for them even if they're playing the badgers. i just think it'll make it easier to live with me during those games.

State Street Brats would probably put the game on for you. Where that is in proximity to the kollege klub I have no idea.

Have fun! Badger games are a blast. The KK club is fun. Not sure if there is a Badger hockey game on or not, I doubt it, they are only televising 7 games all year, pretty sad. I think Madison is Charter cable territory, Charter has all 3 FCS channels, so getting the game shouldn't be a problem. Brianvf may also be helpfull.

I think Madison is Charter cable territory, Charter has all 3 FCS channels, so getting the game shouldn't be a problem. Brianvf may also be helpfull.

Yep, Charter cable here in Madison.

Both the UND/UMN game (Ch 302 FCS Central) and the UW/CC game (Ch 303 FCS Pacific) are televised tonight.

I would imagine any bar would have the Badger game on...