SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley-Frattin...Arrested

wyomingsiouxfan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, apparently these guys didn't learn that if you want to bust your own stuff up, you probably shouldn't be throwing it into the street! Hahaha. Wow

Linky

I wonder if Finley gave a false name like Michael Vick used to. Finley is now Ron Mexico!!

haha wow, that is very nice. they like destroying eachothers things from time to time hahaha. must be boring in GF. (not smack) just laughing with you guys

haha wow, that is very nice. they like destroying eachothers things from time to time hahaha. must be boring in GF. (not smack) just laughing with you guys

what a joke...shouldnt Finley be concentrating on making the NHL. This is a pretty pathetic story and one that cannot be defended.

what a joke...shouldnt Finley be concentrating on making the NHL. This is a pretty pathetic story and one that cannot be defended.

It's not going to be good and I am sure we will see the likes of McFooly down in Fargo making hay with this one.

Last I checked it is not April Fools....so this story is really true?

I am just saying the nah sayers from the Fargo area will start with their calls for suspensions and other garbage.

Last time Mike McFeely was on the fore front of this.

Seriously? These are two guys in there early twenties being stupid, big deal. I know I did a lot worse than that when I was their age. Don't see what the big deal is?

Seriously? These are two guys in there early twenties being stupid, big deal. I know I did a lot worse than that when I was their age. Don't see what the big deal is?

Everyone i've talked to is like, "you get arrested for that?"

I wasn't all that surprised to hear they did this. Just when I thought the off season was getting boring.

However, now I know that I cannot throw my kitchen table out into the street. Good to know. :lol:

I went to UND and had many a beers many a nights...but as this allegation reports....throwing plates tables..etc out into the road so traffic had to be diverted?? I mean come on that is totally ridiculous and cannot be excused by saying these guys are in their early twenties.

Bizzare. Very weird and random behavior. I am surprised that the article doesn't suggest that there was alcohol and/or drugs involved. I also think it is funny that Finley is still hanging out in GF. If I were him I would be finding some skating/skills lessons so I had a shot at making the Caps farm team.

I am just saying the nah sayers from the Fargo area will start with their calls for suspensions and other garbage.

Last time Mike McFeely was on the fore front of this.

I think they got thier hands full in Fargo just trying to keep up with thier football team in the beat report. They might try and use this to take the light off thier own guys though.

Not good when for Finley when it hits the Washington media... Former Caps first round pick arrested

He's embarrassed us for 4 years now its their turn to deal with him. Wait til they see wingers turn the corner on him and get to the net. Throwing plates in the street will be forgotten quickly. What a couple of dopes!!!

Hope Frattin sits opening weekend. We need to put ourselves above this kind of behavior. Send a loud, clear message Hak!!

I am surprised that the article doesn't suggest that there was alcohol involved.

Having hung out with some hockey players when I was on campus, I presume booze was a given. Stupid move by Finley to run, and even more stupid by Frattin. In a larger city, they'd be pulling Taser hooks out of his ass or getting him treated for K-9 love bites. :lol:

Finley was back in Grand Forks in May causing trouble, now this....c'mon Joe it's time to move on and start focusing on your profession!

Finley is in Grand Forks over the summer because:

- he was an instructor at the hockey camp

- all his friends for the past 4 years are here

- we have the finest hockey facility in North America, a place where he can train and skate all summer

Yes they did something stupid, but to call Finley out on him not focusing on his profession hearkens back to some vendetta you have against him. BREAK YO' FACE!

Finley is in Grand Forks over the summer because:

- he was an instructor at the hockey camp

- all his friends for the past 4 years are here

- we have the finest hockey facility in North America, a place where he can train and skate all summer

Yes they did something stupid, but to call Finley out on him not focusing on his profession hearkens back to some vendetta you have against him. BREAK YO' FACE!

Based on some of your previous posts, it is a bit hard to believe...but I agree with you 100% breakin face!

Okay, dumb move.....yeah I hear that.

A Note to UND hockey players:

People in the community know who you are. Even police officers at 3AM in the morning :lol:

Its unfortunate that some of these hockey players take kind of a rock star persona to heart in the community of Grand Forks as far as their behavior goes. Whats really unfortunate is the amount of kids that look up to these players as their heroes and try to be like them as much as they possibly can.

He said the debris created a hazard that traffic had to be directed around. Luckily, a street cleaning crew happened to come by and clean it up, Lund said.

Im sure at 3AM there was a lot of traffic that had to be diverted. Im sure people were late for work, doctor and dentists appointments, and bringing their kids to daycare. Backed up for miles probably. :lol:

This was stupid on there part but really isnt that big of a deal.