SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

ive got nothin just sw of gf. first time ive had problems getting less than 70 percent signal this year. its gotta be the weather system south of us:(

I have lost everything now, moved to 95w (74% Quality) then 93w (72 % Quality) to check things out, when I came back to 91w zippo.

Are we getting a bad signal because of the weather? I'm in Savage Minn and lost everything on the dish. Pete what do you think???????

Thankfully it's on channel 10 on Mediacom but the picture quality sucks.

The Sioux signal has been well under par recently, now with the snow the signal is (Back) bouncing between 25-32% quality here : ( . If your dish has snow on it, it will not help.

The Sioux signal has been well under par recently, now with the snow the signal is (Back) bouncing between 25-32% quality here : ( . If your dish has snow on it, it will not help.

I think Grand Forks is getting some big snow right now too. That could by the signal is bad here in the Twin Cities.

I had it at 50-60% then I tried to "tweak" my dish and lost signal completely. Last week was great tonight nothing. It scanned in right away now I can't find it at all. Hopefully better tomorrow.

I had 71-71 % and in period 3 about 12 min mark things started going bad, so I went out to clear snow (plenty on the dish) then came back in, zippo. Couldn't find it again. Fortunately the internet didn't let me down! :silly:

SATURDAY - Waiting for signal to come up...found several other programs using blind scan with decent quality...hoping for a good feed tonite!!

Slightly better than last night.

Signal Quality here 51-65 but bouncing again, at least it's watchable. Not good enough : ( Every other signal on 91w is at least stable)

• Upvote 1

Not being a smart ass but do any of you satellite guys buy the webcast package as a backup plan? I think it's around $30. for 4 months and I would rather watch a decent picture on my computer than fight what you guys have been dealing with lately. At least you can watch the game on crappy signal nights, you know?