SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

Pete, up and running here in SD! Getting around 68-69 quality. Thanks again!

Magic, GLAD to hear it : ) Lets hope someone has listened and this is the new signal quality we can count on during the winter months!

GREAT game too : )

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have a different live transponder? I'm not getting anything from this one, is it still live?

Live on 91w right now

Freq. 12182

Pol. V

SR. 6660

75%

-------------

Also

V

72%

------------------

menu

Installastion screen

come down to TP scan OK

Punch in the above and watch for signal Quality.

PSB

• Upvote 1

Not getting anything, I'm sure something is goofed up in my settings. Looks like FCS tonight.

It looks like it's on FCS Atlantic. I'm @ my parent's house and they have Dish Network. They don't show a FCS Atlantic channel. Does anyone have Dish Network and are you able to watch Sioux hockey on their sports package? Thanks!

It looks like it's on FCS Atlantic. I'm @ my parent's house and they have Dish Network. They don't show a FCS Atlantic channel. Does anyone have Dish Network and are you able to watch Sioux hockey on their sports package? Thanks!

Sioux hockey games usually aren't played on Dish unless it's a Sioux/Gopher game that's being shown on FSN.

Right now on 91w Still live as of 6pm Central. As I know there are a few guys out there pointing dish now........

Freq. 12198

Pol. V

SR. 3970

There many more feeds tonight, fingers crossed for a good signal / game.

• Upvote 1

I had a weak signal that was cutting out yesterday. Today I have poo once again. Bouncing between 34 and 44%, it's unwatchable. I can only assume that you guys with 70% signal have bigger dishes. Looks like I need to call DirectTV and subscribe.

Not on Directv now anyway.....but FCS website says 8:30 eastern

Picture steadily worsening throughout the first...try and tweak a little otherwise radio time...

I am getting the same reports from all over the country. Great signal during the week and last night, tonight garbage. As I posted before the game I was seeing a lot more feeds tonight over last night...... so nothing has changed at the Sioux end, so this problem must be being caused by signal pull from another transponder. On this satellite or an adjacent satellite.

Sad, worst year ever.

• Upvote 1

My feed here in SD is a solid 68-70. I have a 30" dish and since Tuesday I swear my quality on my big screen is almost HD quality! Last night I had to tweak my dish a bit. Tonight it scanned in at 70. I did have problems with the signal until I moved my dish from my roof to the deck. Now everything comes in better with more feeds.