SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

Wow...sounds like the boys are attacking well...36 SOG? I think that if we can get a quick goal, the history of UNH will get in their heads...another first round exit.

GO SIOUX!!!

BTW...I thought they would have pulled out the black jerseys...they didn't, did they? No TV for me...

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...sounds like the boys are attacking well...36 SOG? I think that if we can get a quick goal, the history of UNH will get in their heads...another first round exit.

GO SIOUX!!!

BTW...I thought they would have pulled out the black jerseys...they didn't, did they? No TV for me...

We are the home team, so we have to wear white.

GO SIOUX!!!

We are the home team and are wearing the whites. If there is a tomorrow, they could wear them against BU, but not against OSU.

GO SIOUX!!!

Have to wear white bcuz theyre the home team

GO SIOUX!!!

Nope, home whites

I would like to see some more excitement out of the boys.

After Duncs goal to tie it, Duncan showed some excitement, not typical of him. After Vande's goal, it didn't seem like they were excited at all.

Does this game look like it's moving in slow motion to anyone else?