SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that means the Brad Miller Time feature will get dropped.

It better not!

Seriously...this lacrosse garbage needs to end. It's almost like the lacrosse players know there are Sioux fans everywhere (more than lacrosse ever will have) just waiting to watch the game, so they're doing everything they can just to make their game squeak out for as long as they can.

just left a message for the idiots at ESPN...apparently the world leader in sports can't afford to staff an $8/hr customer service representative to take phone calls on the weekend...I told them I was upset because they didn't cover the Johns Hopkins-Syracuse lacrosse game today....

just left a message for the idiots at ESPN...apparently the world leader in sports can't afford to staff an $8/hr customer service representative to take phone calls on the weekend...I told them I was upset because they didn't cover the Johns Hopkins-Syracuse lacrosse game today....

I would love to hack that voicemail box later. There will be some good comedy, I think.

A couple rule change suggestions for the LAX board of commissioners....

1) Seriously, that many time outs in OT? I suggest 1 per OT!!

2) Shoot out?

I have never cheered so hard for both teams competing in any sport as I am right now!! Somebody score!!