SiouxSports.com Forum

Lucia

choyt3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what's he's saying is that Lucia is somewhat more popular in Minnesota than Brad Childress.

Hey name a professional or major college coach in Minneapolis that's less likely to get fired than the Don.

Don't get me started on Brad Childress and his moronic quarterback that went 1-10 in the fourth quarter and air mailed a touch down to the Eagles.

Pathetic. Other Vikings fans like myself should start the fired Childress movement.

I disagree.

When you make $100K+ as a coach at a public university, that makes you a public figure. It comes with the territory/notoriety/money.

He could stop the speculation by telling us what he and his doctors know. It will all come out eventually, anyway.

BTW - I would believe the same for a Sioux coach as well.

What more are they supposed to say? List what they have ruled out and then list what it could possibly be? Give a full medical history? Seems to me he was pretty clear when he said that they don't know what it is and more tests are needed, including the ones scheduled for Friday and thus the reason he won't make the series.

I think what's he's saying is that Lucia is somewhat more popular in Minnesota than Brad Childress.

Hey name a professional or major college coach in Minneapolis that's less likely to get fired than the Don.

Tubby Smith.

I am first in line on the fire Chilly bandwagon. To much talent to struggle into the playoffs and lay an egg in a home playoff game.

Lucia has a big test on Friday and I hope he passes it with flying colors.

Tubby Smith.

I am first in line on the fire Chilly bandwagon. To much talent to struggle into the playoffs and lay an egg in a home playoff game.

Lucia has a big test on Friday and I hope he passes it with flying colors.

I agree with GOPHERGUY33 what in the world is going on here.

Fire Childress now! Also, I am sick and tired of people trying to say that

T-Jac is an NFL quarterback.

I think the GM of the Vikes should send that moronic, horrible, dead beat QB down the road as soon as possible.

On the LUCIA front a buddy of mine told me that he heard that the media is calling him every hour on the hour

about his health issues. Come on media hordes let him finish his diagnosis before you jump to any conclusions.

I hate Childress. Hate him. And Tarvaris Jackson, don't even get me started. I stayed the entire game just to boo.

Both Lucia and Tubby have the ultimate job security.

I am actually one of the fans that hates the Gopher hockey team and likes the football team.

I think Brewster is going in the right direction and that he might be taken from the UofM by another

College or professional team. I think the new stadium will bring in better recruits. Mpls isn't the football hot bed.

I don't think anyone that is a fan of Minnesota football can expect them to win a rose bowl not realistic.

If you a top recruit in the upper midwest your not going to pick Minnesota over other top football programs.

Hell even Michigan is having a tough time right now.

I am actually one of the fans that hates the Gopher hockey team and likes the football team.

I think Brewster is going in the right direction and that he might be taken from the UofM by another

College or professional team. I think the new stadium will bring in better recruits. Mpls isn't the football hot bed.

I don't think anyone that is a fan of Minnesota football can expect them to win a rose bowl not realistic.

If you a top recruit in the upper midwest your not going to pick Minnesota over other top football programs.

Hell even Michigan is having a tough time right now.

Things were a disaster in Madison before Alvarez got there, so I think it can be done Goon.

That guy is one of the biggest morons to every live in the twin cities.

You're both right. "Dark Star" was evidently just trying to show how "in" he was...and he was re-confirmed a fool for doing so. Hopefully this isn't too serious for tDon...and hopefully the speculating media in the Cities learns a lesson from their behavior on this.

I'm sure I represent all on this board in saying that we are happy that it appears that tDon's illness is not anything life threatening or life altering. Here's to getting some answers and getting to 100% quickly, Don. We wish you many more years of happiness and joy off the ice, and many years of sadness watching the Sioux end the Gophers season on. Get well soon. Glad to hear he's gonna be ok.

I'm sure I represent all on this board in saying that we are happy that it appears that tDon's illness is not anything life threatening or life altering. Here's to getting some answers and getting to 100% quickly, Don. We wish you many more years of happiness and joy off the ice, and many years of sadness watching the Sioux end the Gophers season on. Get well soon. Glad to hear he's gonna be ok.

Well said.

Ditto.

The better team won, get over it. The Vikings should consider themselves lucky to have been in the playoffs at all thanks only to the fact that the NFC North was down this year. The Eagles are a very good football team, while the Vikings are pretty average. The only reason that game was even close is because the Eagles played down to the level of the competition. That isn't meant to disagree with your opinion that Childress is not a good coach and Jackson is not a good QB, I'm just saying the Vikings weren't going to win that game even if they had a better coach and a better QB.

So now your going try your hand at football as well as hockey? :lol: I am telling you figure skating is your bag you just don't know it yet. Yikes. Don't tell me to get over it. :D:) The Vikings suck at quarterback and a more skill QB would have led the vikes to victory. The interception sealed the deal for the vikes.

I just wonder if they have considered mono. I had it at about the same age as Lucia, and it knocked me down for quite a while. The symptoms are close to the ones that I had, which were not the usual mono symptoms. Whatever it is, I hope it gets resolved.

Still a mystery - where is Dr. House :lol:

Given the fact he had a spinal tap it sound like they were ruling out leukemia, bleeding on the brain, and infection (encephalitis, meningitis). Sounds like he is feeling better. The fact he is back on the bench is good news. Hopefully they do find out what the problem was, but if his symptoms are gone, it may remain a mystery.