Michigan Tech at Minnesota-Duluth

SATURDAY

St. Cloud State at North Dakota

Denver at Minnesota State

Colorado College at Minnesota

SUNDAY

I just did that on my phone, that took forever. I left to go to Wisconsin for a few hours and almost forgot!! Good luck AZ!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AZSIOUX picks for DEC. 12-13-14

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

3 FOR 3 friday - hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I see Notre Dame is ranked #1. Here is their record so far:

Teams with winning record:

Denver (13-5-1) 0-1

Miami (12-3-3) 0-2

Boston C (9-5-2) 1-0

Ferris State (9-8-3) 2-0

Teams with losing record:

Sacred Heart (4-9-2) 2-0

N.Mich (3-10-3) 2-0

Providence (3-12-1) 1-0

LSSU (4-8-6) 1-0-1

Bowling Green (5-10-3) 4-0

West Mich (2-10-4) 1-0-1

The teams with a winning record have a combined record of 43-21-9. Notre Dame went 3-3 against them.

The teams with a losing record have a combined record of 21-59-19. They went 11-0-2 in those games.

The strength of schedule looks extremely weak.

I will give them credit for winning games against poor teams but right now I find them a very suspect #1 team.

doesnt sound serious but bozak to have knee scoped

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2008/12/16_denvers.php

I guess he must be a Maple Leafs prospect because they are keeping a close eye on the situation and apparently it is a cartalidge tear. Specfically they are worried that Denver may try and rush him back to their lineup in time for the playoffs.

I guess he must be a Maple Leafs prospect because they are keeping a close eye on the situation and apparently it is a cartalidge tear. Specfically they are worried that Denver may try and rush him back to their lineup in time for the playoffs.

He's a free agent.

Toronto must be very serious. Lucky for DU, it's not Calgary or they'd try to convince Bozak to bolt right now and see their own doctors.

next real game oppenent michigan state seems to be going through some tough times

An already difficult season for Michigan State on the ice, has led to more bad news, and a roster shakeup. Just two seasons from winning the national championship, coach Rick Comley had one player leave the program, he dismissed another, and two others will be out for the season with injuries, including A.J. Sturges, who was hurt in an off-ice fight in October.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2008...twospartans.php

next real game oppenent michigan state seems to be going through some tough times

An already difficult season for Michigan State on the ice, has led to more bad news, and a roster shakeup. Just two seasons from winning the national championship, coach Rick Comley had one player leave the program, he dismissed another, and two others will be out for the season with injuries, including A.J. Sturges, who was hurt in an off-ice fight in October.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2008...twospartans.php

Reading up on Chris Dilks' blog, it doesn't seem to be as bad as the Spartans are playing anyways.

Merrifield left for juniors and will return to MSU in the fall. Ryan Turek is the guy that was interesting to me.

He was dismissed from the team. As Chris points out, he's the second NCAA 4th round draft pick from that year to take a career path that seems destructive towards one's future as far as professional hockey is concerned (the other is Travis Erstad).

He's also representing a huge warning sign about recruiting a player that is far removed from college eligibility on the younger side of the bar. Turek, when he committed to MSU, was among the youngest commits in quite a while. He wasn't record setting, to my knowledge, in that regard, but he still was rather young.

Reads like CC will be taking a non-conference gamble this weekend by giving Bachman a rest and mixing up the lineup. I can't decide if I should hope it works out or not.

http://www.gazette.com/sports/hockey_45082...ise_sacred.html

please. lip service to a BAD Sacred Heart team. Seriously, I think Owens is wondering if O'Connell is even worth #2 on the roster card. This game will prove it.

Otherwise, this is a meaningless article. Sacred Heart isn't Bemidji State or Niagara. This isn't the same CC team that lost to them those years ago.

please. lip service to a BAD Sacred Heart team. Seriously, I think Owens is wondering if O'Connell is even worth #2 on the roster card. This game will prove it.

Otherwise, this is a meaningless article. Sacred Heart isn't Bemidji State or Niagara. This isn't the same CC team that lost to them those years ago.

I'm sieving myself on this one.

First, I noticed how Scott Owens slept on his statement and decided that O'Connell wouldn't see the ice against Sacred Heart at least on Friday and he was lucky. I didn't watch this game. I couldn't, but it HAD to be a terrible game for CC. CC only faces 28 shots and lets 2 of them in. Sacred Heart faces 44 and lets only 2 of them in.

Second, I doubt Owens can let Bachman sit tonight. CC is unbelievably in a must win situation against a team like CC.

As for Sacred Heart, they should consider Friday's game a HUGE victory for them. After all, their starting goaltender entered the game with a GAA of over 3.70 and a save percentage UNDER .890!!!!