Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
schmidtdoggydog

former players

Recommended Posts

Was informed James Massen had started a bar in his hometown of Bismarck. Anyone here know the name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Was informed James Massen had started a bar in his hometown of Bismarck. Anyone here know the name?

Looks like he owns the Tap-In Tavern.  Bit of a dive bar popular with the karaoke crowd.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Looks like he owns the Tap-In Tavern.  Bit of a dive bar popular with the karaoke crowd.

Thanks. Right next to the trailer park my gramps started.

I'll check it out next time, I'm in town riding quads at the "the desert."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Thanks. Right next to the trailer park my gramps started.

I'll check it out next time, I'm in town riding quads at the "the desert."

If you play softball, McQuades weekend is a good/busy time to check it out too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul Ladue gets his first goal tonight.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Goon said:

The announcers were talking about how Iafallo set so much up on the play. Crazy that he went straight to the N and stuck.  Everyone was lusting over Pionk and he has yet to get a cup of coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A penalized player on Hakstol's Flyers got a beat down from Zajac for his awkward/quasi-dirty hit, and Stafford scored on the PP the Devils received for the hit.  Wonder how Hak felt about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake with a goal last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where this belongs, but I saw this in a nearby arena trophy case. You'll notice that Fido and Ray Purpur are on the Amerks' roster (I believe Ken joined the team later). Thought it was pretty cool.r8xncz.thumb.jpg.191181b6b0b3cad506c89aedbb353b43.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Not sure where this belongs, but I saw this in a nearby arena trophy case. You'll notice that Fido and Ray Purpur are on the Amerks' roster (I believe Ken joined the team later). Thought it was pretty cool.r8xncz.thumb.jpg.191181b6b0b3cad506c89aedbb353b43.jpg

It's kind of blurry, but the vintage sketches on this program are cool. That game was played 70 years ago Thursday. Kind of off topic but I just noticed that the Reds' numbers count up by one, starting at 1, and the Amerks' start at 10 and count up by 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boeser with a goal and an assist - yesterday

Stecher with an assist - yesterday

Dell with a win 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Boeser with a goal and an assist - yesterday

Stecher with an assist - yesterday

Dell with a win 

Schmaltz had a goal- yesterday

Ladue had an assist - yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2018 at 6:00 PM, cberkas said:

Boeser with a goal and an assist - yesterday

Stecher with an assist - yesterday

Dell with a win 

25th for Boeser 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feb 6:  Jost -goal (4th) assist (8)      Toews-assist (20),  Schmaltz-assist (24)      Parise- assist (2)     Zajak-goal (8)     Oshie-assist (19)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gma loves hockey said:

Feb 6:  Jost -goal (4th) assist (8)      Toews-assist (20),  Schmaltz-assist (24)      Parise- assist (2)     Zajak-goal (8)     Oshie-assist (19)

Can the Sharks just stop playing Jones and go with Dell. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×