SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Looks like Zach and Travis are going to get a little help in their push for a Stanley Cup.

NHL.com - Kovalchuk to Devils

I was really hoping the Blackhawks would try and take advantage of a deal for him to give them that little extra edge for the rest of the season. Didn't happen though...

Also, Stafford potted two tonight in a Sabres victory.

Parise a scratch in tonight's Devils/Flyers game. Devils organization wouldn't release why he was scratched, so not sure if it's health related. Anyone else heard anything?

i read upper body injury on hfboards. only his 2nd game missed since being a everyday player. hopenhes good to go for nj and the olympics. if not i wonder if oshie is the first replacement.

Bummer! :) I hope it's not too serious and he's able to play in the Olympics.

yeah team usa needs zach in the lineup. no zach and it becomes a even bigger mountain to have a medal shot. he is the one player along with miller that couldnt be injured. hope this isnt serious

i read upper body injury on hfboards. only his 2nd game missed since being a everyday player. hopenhes good to go for nj and the olympics. if not i wonder if oshie is the first replacement.

Yeah, the first time was when he got the flu on the Devils western Canada tour 2 years ago. Team USA definitely needs him. Parise's style bodes well for international play.

I don't know how legit the blog writer is...

He's quite legit, he's the Devils beat reporter for the Bergen Record. He and Rich Chere (from the Star Ledger) are the two bloggers/reporters to turn to for Devils news.

Jordan is still listed on his Austrian team's roster.

Edit: Details on Parise's injury:

Parise gave it a go in warm-ups Wednesday but realized quickly there was no way he was going to be able to play...