SiouxSports.com Forum

Sad News

Bob in Wisconsin

I'm afraid I have some sad news. Last Friday my 3 year old son Will was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, or ALL. We have been in Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI since Monday. We have a CaringBridge site set up at:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/willjacob

Please keep him in your prayers. So far the prognosis is good.

Bob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I have some sad news. Last Friday my 3 year old son Will was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, or ALL. We have been in Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI since Monday. We have a CaringBridge site set up at:

Bob

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Bob.

Bob

Oh Bob, I'm so sorry!! If there's anything, I can do for you and yours let me know. Will be in my prayers for sure!!

Bob

Sorry to hear that Bob.Your little guy will be in my prayers.May God be with you.

Since Bob started the ball rolling for getting an FTA system for the young lad Nick last winter, I think it's time we do the same for Bob and son, who can then watch the Sioux from home this fall. Pete has volunteered to give a discount on a system, and dmsi owner MrTim is giving a discount in addition; if Sioux fans donate as little as $1 apiece, we can have the system paid for in days.

You can make donations via paypal to installsat@aol.com (PSB's business account). Pete will also make the appeal on the visionplus forum. Hopefully we can donate enough quickly to come up with a motorized system for Bob and his young Sioux hockey fan.

Sorry to hear this Bob and family. We are so glad to hear the prognosis is good and you guys will be in our thoughts and prayers. I will also be keeping up to date on the CaringBridge site.

I hope a FTA satellite system will cheer Will up and help a wee bit to a full and swift recovery.

All the best!

Since Bob started the ball rolling for getting an FTA system for the young lad Nick last winter, I think it's time we do the same for Bob and son, who can then watch the Sioux from home this fall. Pete has volunteered to give a discount on a system, and dmsi owner MrTim is giving a discount in addition; if Sioux fans donate as little as $1 apiece, we can have the system paid for in days.

You can make donations via paypal to installsat@aol.com (PSB's business account). Pete will also make the appeal on the visionplus forum. Hopefully we can donate enough quickly to come up with a motorized system for Bob and his young Sioux hockey fan.

You're awesome, sprig!! Thanks for getting the ball rolling. Is there a way to keep us informed of the balance? That way if the flow doesn't go as projected those that want to can add to their contribution.

Siouxmama is out of town without her laptop. She wanted me to let Bob know that he and his are in her prayers. Without asking, I know she will be contributing to the FTA system as well.

Geez you guys, I really appreciate the thoughts, and the FTA idea, but I really can't accept it. Something about it just doesn't feel right. I just wanted to share this horribly ironic story with you. I told Pete (PSB) to please donate any money to St Jude Children's Research Hospital (here).

Thanks again. Will is a trooper, he's handling it better than any of us!

I understand completly Bob. We have collected around $50 already and every cent will be donated to the above charity. I am sure you know Sprig has a heart of gold and the idea was a knee jerk reaction!

Guys please don't send any more $ but rather donate directly to the charity!

All the BEST Bob!

ASK= Ask, Seek, Knock

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

I'm in a men's Bible study and I have sent this to information about your son to them. We are praying for him and my wife's home church in China are also lifting him up in prayer. I'm also putting this in our local churches prayer list.

Thank comfort in knowing the Lord is hearing from many people asking for help for your son.