SiouxSports.com Forum

Roadtrip planning for 2008-2009 season

01grad

I am planning out my road trips for next year and was wondering if anybody can post the dates that schedules are released and tickets go on sale for various schools. Thanks in advance! I am very excited to follow our team again next year and now need to find something to do with all of this spare time now in the offseason.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Michigan Tech schedule is out and we play in Houghton Jan 16th and 17th...

Also we will be in the Great Lakes Invitational Dec 27th and 28th ... I believe Dec 27th will be against Michigan State, and then Dec 28th will be the winner of the Michigan/Michigan Tech game... those games are in Detroit.

Last year single game SCSU tickets went on sale Sept.17. I just called their office and she said they move it up to the end of August. I will be getting tickets through a season ticket holder because they can buy more during the summer.If anyone wants, I can get some extras. Last year I bought 16. The Sioux will play in St.Cloud on Jan. 30-31,2009. The Sioux will play in Bemidji on Jan.2, 2009.

I am not sure the schedule is out yet?

I called the UND hockey office yesterday and was trying to get information on a possible game over Homecoming. She just said, no they are away that weekend. She did say we are home on Oct.31-Nov.1.

I called the UND hockey office yesterday and was trying to get information on a possible game over Homecoming. She just said, no they are away that weekend. She did say we are home on Oct.31-Nov.1.

Ooo! Think of the awesome getup I can have for Halloween!!!!

The Michigan Tech schedule is out and we play in Houghton Jan 16th and 17th...

Also we will be in the Great Lakes Invitational Dec 27th and 28th ... I believe Dec 27th will be against Michigan State, and then Dec 28th will be the winner of the Michigan/Michigan Tech game... those games are in Detroit.

Does anyone know when the first game is? There is also an Ice Breaker I heard UND is part of...

Does anyone know when the first game is? There is also an Ice Breaker I heard UND is part of...

I would guess that the Sioux will play their exhibition against Manitoba, and then their first "real" game would be the Ice Breaker in Boston. Unless they are still having an opponent come to the Ralph for the HoF game prior to the Ice Breaker.

I would guess that the Sioux will play their exhibition against Manitoba, and then their first "real" game would be the Ice Breaker in Boston. Unless they are still having an opponent come to the Ralph for the HoF game prior to the Ice Breaker.

Don't they usually rotate the HOF game? I doubt we would get it again next year. I would agree that the Breaker will likely be the first games of the year.

why would they have an interconference matchup for the HoF game? seems to me that game is usually scheduled against a non-conference team, and usually a decent one. not saying this is untrue, but why use the extra game for another wcha matchup... we get enough of those.

I think the opponent is pretty random.

In 2001, we played UMN at home in the HoF game (also the grand opening of the Ralph).

In 2003, we played UMD at home in the HoF game.

This past year we played MSU at home in the HoF game.

I think the opponent is pretty random.

In 2001, we played UMN at home in the HoF game (also the grand opening of the Ralph).

In 2003, we played UMD at home in the HoF game.

This past year we played MSU at home in the HoF game.

Minnesota also played Denver in the HOF game a few years ago.

Also, Minnesota is in Grand Forks on January 9-10.

Minnesota also played Denver in the HOF game a few years ago.

Also, Minnesota is in Grand Forks on January 9-10.

Interesting.... classes don't begin after winter break until the 12th... so those tickets would NOT be included in student season tickets...

Will the Sioux be going to Madison again, or do the Badgers travel to GF? I know there's some sort of alternating years agreement in place, but unsure of what it is.

Since last year it was just the series in Madison, this year there should be a UND/UW series in both GF and Madison.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering if a website or somebody may have access to sale start dates for tickets of each school so I could mark it on my calendar to get some good seats. I guess I'll have to be patient, which is tough to do.