SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's the WCHA that is overrated. Sounds like SCSU was dominated.

i dont think so, the wcha has been and is top heavy all year this season. 3 very very good teams and 3-4 very mediocre teams and it showed today and i think it shows tomorrow as well with minny and uw. i look for the wcha to be 3-3 for the first games

I'm glad I picked Clarkson to beat SCSU in the bracket contest. My heart was thinking SCSU would finally get that alluding NCAA Tournament win but my brain told me that Clarkson would beat a St. Cloud team who seems to not be able to get it done in the tournament. :D

So far my bracket is going good no wrong picks yet! :D :D

I really thought after their dreadful Thur. night performance that St. Clown would come out with more jump. They didn't and it cost them. Also, they must have really adopted that umtc philosophy of living and dying by the PP. It killed them today.

Where can I watch the Notre Dame/UNH game, AZSIOUX? Espn360.com? Channelsurfing.net?

WTF? I can't watch it on TV, now I can't watch it on my computer because COMCAST doesn't offer Espn360.com? What the he** am I paying $140 a month for, NOT-tastic?

:D:D:D