SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

Why do you even care what Bob Norton thinks? He's about an inch away from full blown alzheimer's.

i could care less what he thinks...i thought the reply about "well they will a few minutes in" was hilarious!!! bob norton sucks..i can already see him drooling when he gets to talk about his precious boston/hockey east schools.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norton is a twit - reminds me a lot of "the rug". I can't watch either one without getting sick to my stomach. :D

Your right he is the HE version of the RUG. They should just give him Pom Poms as well...

Norton on Princeton, who is his Cinderella pick, "they have guys from Western Canada and they don't know who North Dakota is." The other guy then said that they will a few minutes in though.

Yeah, Bob, I'm sure they've never heard of North Dakota. what an idiot!

Did I just hear shots are 33-17 Clarkson?

Oh, and Clarkson scores: 2-1

That must be correct. Gametracker has it at 32 - 16. Clarkson has dominated most of the action throughout. If they didn't have penalties JBSU would have maybe half that many shots.

BD

That must be correct. Gametracker has it at 32 - 16. Clarkson has dominated most of the action throughout. If they didn't have penalties JBSU would have maybe half that many shots.

BD

This is the problem when a team is entirely dependent on 5 on 4, and is brutal 5 on 5.

See the last half of the season and the game against the Goofs in the final five.