SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA TV?

mulebarnalum

So if the semi is on FSN, I would assume that the final would be and the Forzen Four is obviously on ESPN?

I've been paying for Sioux Xtra monthly and wanna make sure I can cancel.

there wont be anymore sioux webcasts, the semi of frozen 4 is espn2 and the title is on espn

http://www.ncaa.com/sport/default.aspx?id=78176

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there wont be anymore sioux webcasts, the semi of frozen 4 is espn2 and the title is on espn

http://www.ncaa.com/sport/default.aspx?id=78176

Thanks.

I knew that the FF is always on, just those regionals are tricky.

Just cancelled my xtra package and checked to see if I could still get into the content for the rest of the month that I paid for. I guess if you pay for a month and cancel the next day, you don't get access until the month is up.

Thanks.

I knew that the FF is always on, just those regionals are tricky.

Just cancelled my xtra package and checked to see if I could still get into the content for the rest of the month that I paid for. I guess if you pay for a month and cancel the next day, you don't get access until the month is up.

I think they'll credit you for the part of the month after the date you cancelled, so you won't actually pay for the full month.

That's what happened when I bought the mankato games (I think), then cancelled the subscription after the game.

I think they'll credit you for the part of the month after the date you cancelled, so you won't actually pay for the full month.

That's what happened when I bought the mankato games (I think), then cancelled the subscription after the game.

Oh cool.

So you're saying that I should have canelled right after the Tech series? :silly:

looked at my comcast schedule on my tv for the semi game on FSN north. It does not have it on the schedule, my guess is it is not updated. If i have FSN North is the ND/princeton game 100% on there, no need to get espn 360 im guessing.

Thanks. I should be good to go then. I have Dish Networks multi-sport pack that gives me all the FSN channels across America.

I have Dish Network as well and had that package before becuase they told me I would get all of the FSN channels but I only get the one in my area and sometimes pickup FSN for the Sconny games which I get now anyway without the package. Do you actually get all the FSN channels all the time or do you only pick up other ones occasionally?

Are the midwest regional games going to be on FSN-North for sure or is this a hope and a prayer at the present time?

The UND-Princeton game will be on FSN North and on Altitude 2. The Wisconsin-Denver game is only scheduled on Altitude 2 at this point, FSN North will be showing Minnesota-Boston College. The final game for the Midwest regional on Sunday will be on ESPNU.

I have Dish Network as well and had that package before becuase they told me I would get all of the FSN channels but I only get the one in my area and sometimes pickup FSN for the Sconny games which I get now anyway without the package. Do you actually get all the FSN channels all the time or do you only pick up other ones occasionally?

With the multisportspak addon, all of them all the time, although the professional games (hockey, baseball, basketball) are blacked out on all except for the channel in your region.

I get every one of them all the time. The only exception is professional sports are blacked out for the most part. College sports are on all the time. As an example, I get to watch Arizona Wildcat basketball every week on FSN-Arizona all year long. Any professional sports such as hockey, baseball or basketball won't come in unless I am watching the professional team from my region (FSN-North).

I think the package costs me about $6 a month. Well worth it if you're a fan of a college team outside of your area. Here is a link to all the channels you get with the package.

Multi-Sport Pack

Anyone in Devils Lake going to be going out to watch any games? I'm on Midco and have no friends w/ satellite and want to watch as many games as I can.

I'm probably going to be heading to Proz on Friday afternoon to see if they'll be carrying any of the NCAA games. If anyone else is in the area and wants to join me in watching the other regional games, come on over.

I will be watching the Sioux game from the comfort of my own home, however.

Yeah, its early in the week and anything can happen, but it would truely suck not to be able to see the championship game. Granted there is a webcast Im sure, but still....I have watched every home game live and every away game on webcast or TV if we got lucky in Grand Forks. To possibly miss a game at this point and time could be suicidal!! :lol::):silly: (Note: Nor did I ever say who would be playing in this championship game so this is not a jinx by all means. I just love hockey! :D )

Yeah, its early in the week and anything can happen, but it would truely suck not to be able to see the championship game. Granted there is a webcast Im sure, but still....I have watched every home game live and every away game on webcast or TV if we got lucky in Grand Forks. To possibly miss a game at this point and time could be suicidal!! :lol::):silly: (Note: Nor did I ever say who would be playing in this championship game so this is not a jinx by all means. I just love hockey! :D )

as far as i know espnu will not be syndicating sundays game. online espn360 or espnu only live..........go to a sports bar :D

What concerns me is if the Sioux are fortunate enough to play on Sunday, we may get screwed out of watching part of the game on TV. The game is scheduled to air right after the Northeast regional, but if that game lasts longer than usual - especially if there's OT, we'll miss the beginning of the game.

I don't know if I should stay home and try to get a webcast, or go to a sports bar and take that chance?

So does this mean the Sat. game will be on FSN North on Dish Network in the Thief River Falls, MN area?

As of Wednesday morning at 7:53 am, the only way to watch the Saturday sioux/ Princeton game on TV is on FSN North or Altitude 2. Doesn't matter if your in TRF or Timbuktu. The only way to watch the Denver/WI game on TV is Altitiude 2.

The Sunday game on TV is only on ESPN U. If you don't have the channel, call your cable company - maybe they can make arrangements or add it (same goes for Altitude 2). Both ESPN U and Altitiude 2 are available on satellite.

My point is that nobody is forcing them to stay with cable. They're free to switch to DirecTV if they want to. It comes down to making a choice not to get DirecTV, which would give them access to ESPNU and more college hockey viewing options. If a person makes that choice, fine. But then don't complain about your cable company not offering ESPNU, CSTV, or the VS. network. If you wanted those channels badly enough you'd switch to DirecTV.

As for the live broadcast of the Princeton game, if I'm reading this graph correctly I think it'll be on Altitude (DirecTV channel 644).

Link : 2007-08 Division I Men's Hockey TV Schedule

Dave,

You're an idiot. No one is asking for your commentary on Cable vs Satelite.

You're missing the point.

Anyone in Devils Lake going to be going out to watch any games? I'm on Midco and have no friends w/ satellite and want to watch as many games as I can.

I'm probably going to be heading to Proz on Friday afternoon to see if they'll be carrying any of the NCAA games. If anyone else is in the area and wants to join me in watching the other regional games, come on over.

Anyone who has NDTC TV in Devils Lake, McVille, Pekin, or Tolna will also be able to view the games as they have ESPNU Channel 35 in the complete package. FSN is on Channel 31. So find a friend who has IPTV in Devils Lake. :D