SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA TV?

mulebarnalum

Where was that announced?

An e-mail from someone at FSN to Mike McNamara at KNOX radio in Grand Forks. He contacted them earlier today to see if they would be broadcasting any of the games. FSN had a meeting scheduled at 1:00 today and he got the e-mail about 1:35 or 1:40.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What that means is ESPN syndication is doing the game. Its NOT ESPN. It's like ESPN+ for College FB & BB games. They produce the games and offer it to ANY station who will pony up the bucks to pay for it. So some podunk cable company in nebraska could carry it live (as an example) if they pay the money. Yes it will be on ESPN360 live and on tape delayed the next day for people who can't see it.

It's still a week away. They would add the sunday game to ESPN Syndication, allowing it to be picked up by other regional sports networks.

Why won't FSN pick that game up too?

I am sure they want to but what AZ says is true. They are showing 3 out of 4 live on Fri which allows the UNH game to be sold. They then have the finals of those two regions on Sat, thus only allowing them to show the Miami game live. They then can sell the other 3 games, which FSN has picked up 2. On Sun, they only have the 2 finals so they will be on ESPNU. If they allowed them all to get sold, it wouldn't put any demand for ESPNU. I am sure many sportsbars have it. That is where I will be since I really don't see how someone else will end up showing it.

Careful, that is illegal.

:wink: watching out for your own :D

how do you see the bc/um game going gopherguy? are you confident you can hold bc's scoring down? curious what your take is?

i would say keep bc to 1-2 and thats your only chance. 1 would be ideal obviously but man thats a tough team to hold down. if you give up 3 to bc theres no way um is winning.

Ok I just want to clarify a few things about the broadcasts for this weekends regionals....

So the semi-final is on ESPN360.com so this means that it will be on channelsurfing.net like last year, correct???

Secondly if the regional final game is on ESPNU only, does this mean there will not be any internet feed AGAIN like last year or will ESPN360.com have it for internet feed... or will some other website have an internet feed of the game???

Finally if the case is that channelsurfing.net does not have either of the ESPN360.com games will somebody log into it for me, request permission from their internet provider and give me a copy of the link with passwords etc for me as I have tried to connect to ESPN360.com and I can't do it from Australia, damn...

Any help for any of the above problems and questions would be greatly appreciated, thanx.....

Ok I just want to clarify a few things about the broadcasts for this weekends regionals....

So the semi-final is on ESPN360.com so this means that it will be on channelsurfing.net like last year, correct???

Secondly if the regional final game is on ESPNU only, does this mean there will not be any internet feed AGAIN like last year or will ESPN360.com have it for internet feed... or will some other website have an internet feed of the game???

Finally if the case is that channelsurfing.net does not have either of the ESPN360.com games will somebody log into it for me, request permission from their internet provider and give me a copy of the link with passwords etc for me as I have tried to connect to ESPN360.com and I can't do it from Australia, damn...

Any help for any of the above problems and questions would be greatly appreciated, thanx.....

the regionals semis will be picked up by fox sports north it sounds and they will also be on espn360 like last year for out of staters so im assuming channelsurfing.net will have them like last season.

the finals will be on espnU ONLY on sunday so espn360 should be a way to watch and maybe channelsurfing.net as well

as the week goes on im sure channelsurfing net will update their stuff

it should show up tuesday or wednesday if you hit next page at the top to see if it will be on this site

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

:wink: watching out for your own :D

how do you see the bc/um game going gopherguy? are you confident you can hold bc's scoring down? curious what your take is?

i would say keep bc to 1-2 and thats your only chance. 1 would be ideal obviously but man thats a tough team to hold down. if you give up 3 to bc theres no way um is winning.

Way to ask me...god

Hey AZ, I'm looking for the UND/Princeton articles/thoughts/discussion thread and it appears that YOUR SLACKING!! :wink::D

i combined the whole NCAA tourney thread with that one so we dont have mutiple ncaa tourney threads so im not slacking ;)

the regionals semis will be picked up by fox sports north it sounds and they will also be on espn360 like last year for out of staters so im assuming channelsurfing.net will have them like last season.

the finals will be on espnU ONLY on sunday so espn360 should be a way to watch and maybe channelsurfing.net as well

as the week goes on im sure channelsurfing net will update their stuff

it should show up tuesday or wednesday if you hit next page at the top to see if it will be on this site

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Thanks for the assistance... I will keep an eye out on channelsurfing for the next few days.