SiouxSports.com Forum

Brock Trotter

westsidesioux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened at UND? The only thing I can remember happening to a DU player at UND in recent years is a Sioux player (Fabian?) laid a huge check behind one of the nets and I believe the DU players' Achilies tenden was torn?

Am I right on this one, or do I have my history mixed up?

Yes that was him, it just looked awefull as he dropped like a wet rag on the ice behind Parise. His achilies tendon was cut by the blade of one of the Sioux players--clean hit just a freak accident.

If it's this mum...I doubt it's leaving for the pros or something of that nature.

It will probably be either a serious personal issue/family, or academic/legal problems. Either way, a big blow to the Pios.

I hope it doesnt have anything to do with his bro that was seriously injured last year by a car.

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_5010640

Yes that was him, it just looked awefull as he dropped like a wet rag on the ice behind Parise. His achilies tendon was cut by the blade of one of the Sioux players--clean hit just a freak accident.

Was it cut, or did it just pop? I watched it on TV, and I thought it just popped.

thats right, forgot about that. scary stuff.

I'm right behind that goal as well. It wasn't pretty. I was glad to see that he was able to come back from that. I remember the article that was in the GFH, it interviewed him and his parents. They had nothing but good things to say about GF and Altru hospital. It was a scary moment for all of them. I think that article also talked about his brothers accident.

thats right, forgot about that. scary stuff.

That was the first home game against Denver after the Bina hit so everyone was jacked to see some big hits. After that hit about 1 min into the game everybody settled down. Not to cool to see somebody get hurt that badly. Clean hard hit by Smaby but Trottier's skate cut his own tendon. It was good to see him do so well.

That was the first home game against Denver after the Bina hit so everyone was jacked to see some big hits. After that hit about 1 min into the game everybody settled down. Not to cool to see somebody get hurt that badly. Clean hard hit by Smaby but Trottier's skate cut his own tendon. It was good to see him do so well.

Still got to do your own exams though...

DU pushed back a release until tomorrow or friday according to the denver post blog,

but he hasn't practice with the team all week, and his roommate was not even allowed to answer if trotter still lived there. Sounds like he's good as gone - just have to wait for the official reason

Also, Ruegsegger hasn't practiced with the team all week and prob. won't play against MN either