SiouxSports.com Forum

Brock Trotter

westsidesioux

I was trying to say that when people were speculating about what Oshie did, they were hung out as traders. I was just light heartedly commenting about it. I retract the statement.

No troll intended.

Traitors

The word is "traitors".

Traders are people who are involved in the exchange of something for something else; usually of value.

[/rant]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traitors

The word is "traitors".

Traders are people who are involved in the exchange of something for something else; usually of value.

[/rant]

Thanks for the correction, your contribution is noted. You will have days of work ahead of you going back through the threads. :lol:

Thanks for the correction, your contribution is noted. You will have days of work ahead of you going back through the threads. :lol:

1. You're welcome; and

2. I'm only in charge of the "traitor/trader" misuse; everybody around here has been assigned different tasks.

2. I'm only in charge of the "traitor/trader" misuse; everybody around here has been assigned different tasks.

So it was you who assigned me "there/their/they're" and "it's/its" and "assure/ensure/insure" duties. :lol:

Next thing you know I'll get stuck with "accept/except", "than/then", "to/too/two", and "your/you're".

You'd have to quit your day job to keep up with all of those.

So it was you who assigned me "there/their/they're" and "it's/its" and "assure/ensure/insure" duties. :lol:

Next thing you know I'll get stuck with "accept/except", "than/then", "to/too/two", and "your/you're".

You'd have to quit your day job to keep up with all of those.

No kidding. My mother is an english teacher and after listening to her constantly correcting me throughout my life my eyes dart right to those. :D:)

So...getting back on topic. Is there any new news on Trotter today? All this speculation is killing me!

And does anyone know if there is a web cast, TV coverage or radio of the game this weekend?

It looks like the Big10 picked up Friday's game, and the Minnesota Gophers Hockey Network (FoxSNN) has Saturday's game. Assuming that you're talking about UM v DU?

TV Schedule

... so who cares :lol:

I do. I was planning on going on a "Blizzard Bender" after work Friday.

Me, the TV, my friends "Jack, Jim, and Johnny", and Miami and Michigan followed by Minnesota and Denver. (I'd watch one to finish live while DVR-ing the other).

With no Minne/DU what am I gonna do? :D

Rumor is that Brock has signed with the Canadians now and will report to their AHL squad. Still only a rumor.

No, no, NO.

He's cutting a deal with the Obama campaign to be on the ticket as VP.

"Barack and Brock" --> Obama/Trotter '08

(to the tune of the old Dr. Pepper jungle)

Obama/Trotter, Obama/Trotter, Obama/Trotter, Obama/Trotter, wouldn't you like Obama/Trotter too?