SiouxSports.com Forum

Brock Trotter

westsidesioux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pulled this off of Goon's blog;

Per the UND coaches show tonight the Voice of the Sioux Tim Hennessy says that Trotter is in Lincoln trying to get on with the Stars. Tim said on the Broadcast that USHL commissioner Gino Gasparini is his source.

I did comment on this on the blog page. The only thing I could think of is that Trotter is trying to prolong his college career, i.e., pulling in as many college chicks as possible. Why else would he go the USHL route, other than to retain his NCAA eligibility. Maybe he has life long dream of joining the Sioux after his USHL stint.

Just pulled this off of Goon's blog;

Per the UND coaches show tonight the Voice of the Sioux Tim Hennessy says that Trotter is in Lincoln trying to get on with the Stars. Tim said on the Broadcast that USHL commissioner Gino Gasparini is his source.

I did comment on this on the blog page. The only thing I could think of is that Trotter is trying to prolong his college career, i.e., pulling in as many college chicks as possible. Why else would he go the USHL route, other than to retain his NCAA eligibility. Maybe he has life long dream of joining the Sioux after his USHL stint.

Does anyone know if he is Drafted? I can't seem to find anything on line.

If this was Oshie the flamers would be all over you speculaters. Trotter is done in Denver. You wouldnt want him....well, I hope you wouldn't

Hey troll, if you bothered to read this thread before you posted, you would see that this membership is concerned about Brock and wish him well. Geez Louise, look before you post!

Hey troll, if you bothered to read this thread before you posted, you would see that this membership is concerned about Brock and wish him well. Geez Louise, look before you post!

Relax....wow! I am not a troll. I was commenting on the Oshie thread that had people fighting about being judge and jury. You may change your opinion too.

Relax....wow! I am not a troll. I was commenting on the Oshie thread that had people fighting about being judge and jury. You may change your opinion too.

I don't see it. People are speculating on Brock's leaving school/DU hockey. To what 'judge and jury' posts are you referring?

I don't see it. People are speculating on Brock's leaving school/DU hockey. To what 'judge and jury' posts are you referring?

I was trying to say that when people were speculating about what Oshie did, they were hung out as traders. I was just light heartedly commenting about it. I retract the statement. :lol:

No troll intended.