SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday morning Headlines

siouxweet

a couple of years ago there was a thread as to what the Sunday morning headlines would be after a series. any thoughts?

How about if the right Sioux team shows up; Gophers KO'D by Sioux as Sioux sweep.

I am hoping we hear a bunch of goofer fans complaining on how UND is a bunch of hacks, Kaip is a goon and Oshie is a _____. Because it will probably mean that they won both games. That means they will have played with some heart and with an edge. :lol:

I am hoping we hear a bunch of goofer fans complaining on how UND is a bunch of hacks, Kaip is a goon and Oshie is a _____. Because it will probably mean that they won both games. That means they will have played with some heart and with an edge. :lol:

I would love to see the Sioux team that played the last 5 minutes of the Saturday gopher game here play for 120 minutes this weekend. if that were to be I think all us sioux fans would be very happy come sunday morning

Star Tribune, Saturday Feb 2, 2008 (Sports, page 13, bottom corner.)

Headline: Frazee Stones Bina

"Jeff Frazee earned a bit of revenge by stopping Robbie Bina on a penalty shot in last night's hockey game at Mariucci. Bina's unconventional shot, a two-hop flip from center ice, hit the shaft of Frazee's stick and dropped on the goal line. Referee Randy Schmidt ruled that Frazee then kicked the puck in after he blew the whistle.

North Dakota got six goals on the night from Minnesotans, and their goaltender grew up only a couple miles from Minnesota.

Minnesota got its goal from a Minnesotan."

Livid Lucia Lambastes League Linesmen:

Gophers continue slide as coach blames loss on poor officiating

(Sidebar headline:)

WCHA Commissioner, Head of Officials Fired

Woog, Mazzocco named to interim posts

That's the Strib sidebar. The PP will have the same story except Shaver and Sonmore are expected to be named to those posts.