SiouxSports.com Forum

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

Hopefully he tries to do too much, to make up for last year, and therefore makes some more mistakes.   I hope Keaton is dialed in again tomorrow, we're going to need to pass the ball on these guys. 

Absolutely, if we pass well the run game should open up nicely!

1 minute ago, UNDColorado said:

Absolutely, if we pass well the run game should open up nicely!

Yep it will, and I'm predicting play action pass the first offensive play for us tomorrow :)    Although I would somewhat settle for at least having Brady in on the first series if we are going to run it on 1st and 2nd down and at least getting some positive yardage those first two plays.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Just a reminder: UND was winning 14-6 last year with 5 minutes remaining in the second quarter.  Offense started slow, but we were far from getting dominated in this game, despite the USD fans' memories of how it went. Just had a really bad 5 minutes on each side of halftime. 

Wow, forgot about that.  I remember the end of the 1st half and start of 2nd...

But most of all, I remember the END! :)

What's making me nervous isn't just the revenge factor, but the article in the Sioux Falls paper about this being a potential game changing win for their program. Not saying UND won't be ready or motivated, but it seems to be on a whole nother level for USD. Kind of put all your eggs in one basket type game for them. 

This game is so important for both programs, there's going to be one disappointed fan base tomorrow night. 

7 minutes ago, AJS said:

What's making me nervous isn't just the revenge factor, but the article in the Sioux Falls paper about this being a potential game changing win for their program. Not saying UND won't be ready or motivated, but it seems to be on a whole nother level for USD. Kind of put all your eggs in one basket type game for them. 

This game is so important for both programs, there's going to be one disappointed fan base tomorrow night. 

I totally agree that this game is very big for both programs, but I'd have to say it is bigger for USD.  If we lose, if we go through the Big Sky with say one loss, we will still get a pretty good seed in the playoffs.  Not sure if it would be a top 8 or not but we'd easily be in.  If USD loses this they will for sure lose at least one more game given their schedule, if not 2 more games.  Plus they just cracked into the polls, if they lose now they are likely back out of the polls and need to crawl back in while playing in a very tough conference and face a stiff uphill battle to get a decent ranking.  However on the flip side they will be playing a lot of ranked teams so if they are able to win some of those they will climb back in.  That said I still think this game is bigger for them.  Given that, plus them being at home, the revenge factor, and that we have always seemed to come out on the positive side of our recent games with them.........is it finally our turn to drop one?  It could happen....but I sure hope not.  Hope our guys are jacked tomorrow and come out and play hard, which I think they will.  I think they do realize this is a big game as well.  

22 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Apparently USD is one of the few message boards that hasn't banned Lakes. He is over there spouting off, and belittling everyone. Moron.

19 hours ago, darell1976 said:

He is the leader of the "look at me" fan club. I am sure he cried into his Big XII pillow when they announced we were moving into the same conference as them.  Major !@#!$!. 

Lakes returns home from SD Forum

images7QSFJ6S8.jpg

SD Coyotee

thJTG6N3DY.jpg

Coyote returns the visit

aa9cec40ec121e9b1690c13c39d2ef9c--to-pee-ice-fishing.jpg

• Upvote 1