SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the morning skate today. Guessing Blood and Toews will sit tonight . That might have already been noted somewhere. SCSU was on the practice rink while we were on the main rink. Guys looked focused. Today is Brad Miller's birthday I believe. I'm hoping it will be one to remember for him!

Watched the morning skate today. Guessing Blood and Toews will sit tonight . That might have already been noted somewhere. SCSU was on the practice rink while we were on the main rink. Guys looked focused. Today is Brad Miller's birthday I believe. I'm hoping it will be one to remember for him!

i would hope so :glare:

we will see jones for sure tonight and lamoureux a good possibility as well

just win, dont care how, this is a huge game overall

let's hope focus=jump and pinpoint accuracy that's not in the middle of weslosky's chest.

Better yet, move Weslosky. Who is willing to pay the price and get in his kitchen. It is not like there is anyone intimidating in the Huskies lineup.

Great thinking. Speed kills and Weslosky needs to see some of that Speedy green coming his way.

for those of you stuck in the twin cities...Comcast is showing the game will be televised against the Clowns...Channel 23 in Eden Prairie...I know channel 13 up in Golden valley area...Go Sioux!

The coverage wasn't that bad. Announcers were better than Woog and the Rug.

No, he recieved a game misconduct not a game DQ. A misconduct means you miss the rest of that game, a DQ means you miss the next game.

Good call on that. I have yet to see many players get a DQ for a CFB but it does happen.