SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie suspended one game

UND92,96

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the trend will continue, lose friday and win on saturday on the road for the ever popular split-whew the hits just keep on a comin.

good point.....nah.....kozek will step up with a hatty at least probably on that first line and we will get a win friday :lol:

Just another instance of the team leaders not leading by example. This "rock-star" attitude that some of these players have has me disgusted lately. Frankly, I thought the coaching staff would have taken care of this by now. As I'm aware of the "rule violation" in question, I have to say GROW UP!

My 8 year old doing this sort of thing would not be acceptable at all, and to see a high profile member of the Sioux Hockey team do this crap is sickening... and really makes me question the maturity and integrity of this team.

I expect a similar release from the UNH camp.

Not too suprised unfortunately :lol: This has been a season, so far, of disappointments bases on potential and this is probably the biggest disappointment of all.

yeah, hes a fugative on the run, put him in prison along with the rest of these haks we have playing for hak and this team sucks ass and nobody should ever to to another sioux hockey game, just throw away your season tix people, talk about a over reaction, wow......................

This thread is worthless.......unless I know what he did.

On a completely unrelated note: anyone know why i started to get logged out when i leave the site?

have you logged in from a different computer lately? thats happens sometimes and take a few days before it recognizes you again without logging you out. just a idea

yeah, hes a fugative on the run, put him in prison along with the rest of these haks we have playing for hak and this team sucks ass and nobody should ever to to another sioux hockey game, just throw away your season tix people, talk about a over reaction, wow......................

I think you are reading too much into that. He had a episode last year. You hope he would have learned from that, but being a previous college student I can see where/how this could happen...again. Hockey is just a game and wins and loses are just that, but you would hope repeat off the ice incidences don't occur especially when your one of the leaders of the team. That is what is disappointing.

I think you are reading too much into that. He had a episode last year. You hope he would have learned from that, but being a previous college student I can see where/how this could happen...again. Hockey is just a game and wins and loses are just that, but you would hope repeat off the ice incidences don't occur especially when your one of the leaders of the team. That is what is disappointing.

i understand that, im 26 and have done some sht in my days as well but your post sounded like everything was over with sioux hockey this year.

Just another instance of the team leaders not leading by example. This "rock-star" attitude that some of these players have has me disgusted lately. Frankly, I thought the coaching staff would have taken care of this by now. As I'm aware of the "rule violation" in question, I have to say GROW UP!

My 8 year old doing this sort of thing would not be acceptable at all, and to see a high profile member of the Sioux Hockey team do this crap is sickening... and really makes me question the maturity and integrity of this team.

I expect a similar release from the UNH camp.

I am curious why you expect the same thing from UNH? I dont know a lot about what happened but did they fight or something?

Disappointing.

Not surprising.

And, as someone else has already pointed out, it is time for the boys to grow up.

Amen my friend, Amen. On a positive, this could be the wake up call this team needs. Maybe they'll all grow up and take some responsibility for how they've played this year. Lots of year left to make it right.

Maybe putting off the big payday was just to party for one more year, rather than winning an NCAA championship.

yeah, thats it.........he just wanted to party, like other former sioux players or current dont party :lol: sometimes you do dumb sht and get in trouble, most of the times you dont get into trouble.....not saying its right, just making a obvious point....just sucks when you do and when you are in the spotlight and i understand thats the point here..........