SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie suspended one game

UND92,96

does anybody know exactly what happened? On Facebook TJ and Radja are friends, and i've kinda come up with the theory that they've known eachother for awhile and went out to the bar or a party together after the game and maybe just started messin around after the bar closed and the cops got called, just boys being boys kinda thing... I could be way off, but it wouldn't surprise me if thats what actually happened

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know exactly what happened? On Facebook TJ and Radja are friends, and i've kinda come up with the theory that they've known eachother for awhile and went out to the bar or a party together after the game and maybe just started messin around after the bar closed and the cops got called, just boys being boys kinda thing... I could be way off, but it wouldn't surprise me if thats what actually happened

sorry, always a good laugh when facebook and myspace are brought up :D halarious

uh........they got stuck in a elevator for almost 2 hours - will leave it at that.

Pretty sure if you looked hard enough on this site you will find it.