SiouxSports.com Forum

Lee Watch

Sioux-cia

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy your whole boys a round, a keg, grey goose vodka and some red bulls. 100% Deal, that's how confident I am. Once again let me reiterate that I am not bashing Zach Jones by all means.

Sweet, I think if Jones plays an NHL game, I am going to have alot of new friends... :silly:

BTW, you really need to get that reply thing figured out. :bigsmile:

SIOUXNAMI - To say that Zach Jones could develop and one-day make the NHL is ridiculous. Are you delirious, nothing against Zach Jones, as he is a decent 4th/5th defensemen for the Sioux and maybe a number 3 defensemen on any other team. .

Would it be fair to say that Jones is a legacy player?

No...Mark Heatley is a legacy player. Matt Jones is not. He suits up night in and night out...was a NTDP member...hardly a legacy only type kid.

Thanks. That makes sense. I think some are being a little hard on Jones. I could care less if he plays a day after he graduates. I love his snaps and the way he plays the game.

Thanks. That makes sense. I think some are being a little hard on Jones. I could care less if he plays a day after he graduates. I love his snaps and the way he plays the game.

I agree with you Goon. It's a tough crowd around here first you don't like a guy because he isn't a physical defenseman but is good offensively then there's a defenseman who is a physical defensive defenseman but hasn't shown much offensive ability yet and he isn't good enough either. I guess we will just have to start breeding Bobby Orr and Scott Stevens to get some decent defenseman around here.

I know hockey.

The way you stated that truly showed your intelligence of hockey.

I have a lot of insight on the game of hockey.

Without being arrogant I feel I know this game really well.

To tell me to calm down on my very intelligent analysis of the game is ludicrous.

I love it when people have to tell you how much they know about stuff. Quite funny. :bigsmile:

I'm guessing that SiouxForever has never laced up the skates competitively in his/her entire life. :silly:

I love it when people have to tell you how much they know about stuff. Quite funny. :bigsmile:

I'm guessing that SiouxForever has never laced up the skates competitively in his/her entire life. :silly:

..or stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!!

Now if only some of that knowledge could spill over into how to post...

I've played the game, I have won a state championship, played against Current Sioux players as well as other College players that are currently my age that are playing at the Collegiate level. I don't feel like I need to give you guys a history lesson on my hockey career, but yes I have played the game, I would just like to inform you guys on that. Also I am not trying to instigate anything on this "Lee Watch" thread, I think all posts should be insight information on Lee or his plans. The other day I came a cross Siouxnami's statement about Zach Jones. I read the post and took it for what it was and totally disagreed with his posts. I am entitled to different views to people's post and I just thought I could explain a hockey appropriate explanation on why I think Zach Jones will not make the NHL. I think I did so in a respectful manner that shouldn't be looked down upon. For some of you users to look down on me and criticize me and claim I have no hockey knowledge is quite funny, hell I know when to laugh, I am not going to take this forum too seriously c'mon. Also I guess I learned note to self not to use somewhat decent vocabulary using words such as intelligent, ludicrous, delirious, arrogant for some users may get offended on this forum. Sorry for ruining your day guys. I'll do better next time, we all learn from are mistakes right? Ha-ha

Also I am not trying to instigate anything on this "Lee Watch" thread, I think all posts should be insight information on Lee or his plans.

Way to stick up for yourself, I respect that. Did your Dad teach you to always stand up for yourself to or should Mom get credit for that?

I think I did so in a respectful manner that shouldn't be looked down upon. For some of you users to look down on me and criticize me and claim I have no hockey knowledge is quite funny.

I don't think there are any posters claiming that you have "no hockey knowledge". It's just that you keep directly saying how much you know about hockey, instead of just letting your posts do that for you.

Also I guess I learned note to self not to use somewhat decent vocabulary using words such as intelligent, ludicrous, delirious, arrogant for some users may get offended on this forum.

Those words are, like, amazing, or something. :silly::bigsmile:

I don't think there are any posters claiming that you have "no hockey knowledge". It's just that you keep directly saying how much you know about hockey, instead of just letting your posts do that for you.

Those words are, like, amazing, or something. :glare::bigsmile:

It would have been good to know how intelligent he was in post 1. I think we have a new forum pre-madonna :silly:

I just thought I could explain a hockey appropriate explanation on why I think Zach Jones will not make the NHL. I think I did so in a respectful manner that shouldn't be looked down upon. For some of you users to look down on me and criticize me and claim I have no hockey knowledge is quite funny, hell I know when to laugh, I am not going to take this forum too seriously c'mon. Also I guess I learned note to self not to use somewhat decent vocabulary using words such as intelligent, ludicrous, delirious, arrogant for some users may get offended on this forum. Sorry for ruining your day guys. I'll do better next time, we all learn from are mistakes right? Ha-ha

One thing I have learned in posting on this web-site is that if you disagree with someone that is a frequent poster, every other frequent poster will likely come to the rescue and will try and belittle you and stand-up for their ss.com buddy. I guess the more posts you have, in their mind, is an indication of how much hockey knowledge you possess. I have wanted to post numerous times as to RW77 "throwing people under the bus" rants but it just ain't worth it for the reasons stated within. :bigsmile:

One thing I have learned in posting on this web-site is that if you disagree with someone that is a frequent poster, every other frequent poster will likely come to the rescue and will try and belittle you and stand-up for their ss.com buddy. I guess the more posts you have, in their mind, is an indication of how much hockey knowledge you possess. I have wanted to post numerous times as to RW77 "throwing people under the bus" rants but it just ain't worth it for the reasons stated within. :bigsmile:

I don't think the issue is whether you disagree with someone who's been around longer. I think it's the manner in which the disagreement is communicated and how the new person comes across in their message.