SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Facts

The Whistler

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter of 2006-2007 was unusually warm in Denver which made for poor outdoor skating. A bunch of kids invited Punkobitch to their little pond. When the Punk hit the mushy pond ice, he was faced with a life sized poster of Prpich. Icy cold fear ran down his spine and thru his skates. The kids had hard ice for the rest of the winter.

So lets say there are about 5000 fans socializing...

Smaller rink at the old RALPH made for more noise and it seemed there were more crazy students attending back then to.Hey I'm a season ticket holder and I know first hand how quiet the Ralph can be and the old RALPH was much louder than the new version.

Smaller rink at the old RALPH made for more noise and it seemed there were more crazy students attending back then to.Hey I'm a season ticket holder and I know first hand how quiet the Ralph can be and the old RALPH was much louder than the new version.

Maybe if the PA system didn't drown out the fans every time they tried to get a cheer going . . . :lol:

Maybe if the PA system didn't drown out the fans every time they tried to get a cheer going . . . :lol:

You're right on the PA man being part of the problem.

But I remember when the Winter Sports Arena was built everyone claimed that it didn't have the same atmosphere.

I heard the NHL Hall of Fame offered Bina a million bucks for the stick he made the 187 ft goal with but he had already auctioned it off on eBay. He reportedly got 2 mil for it!! :lol:

*Aw, c'mon!!! The 'bad fans,etc.' in the new Ralph has been done ad nauseam already!!!! Let's not ruin a great thread rehashing the same ol' crap gripes. Or if you can't help but bitch about it, start a new thread, 'Why the new Ralph and its' fans suck'. :D *

Edited. Thanks, Whistler!

:ohmy: Of course, I did!!

Just as an aside...

I think it would be cool if someone made a 187 foot long sign that said. "Hey Frazee, 187 feet is a very, very, very... ... very long distance." ;) You involve the whole student section.

Just as an aside...

I think it would be cool if someone made a 187 foot long sign that said. "Hey Frazee, 187 feet is a very, very, very... ... very long distance." :ohmy: You involve the whole student section.

Very possible. You could use the type of printer paper that feeds into a printer, you know the kind I mean. If you're careful not to tear off the sheets at the perforation lines it would make for a very, very, very.....very long sign!!

That would be hilarious!!

Just as an aside...

I think it would be cool if someone made a 187 foot long sign that said. "Hey Frazee, 187 feet is a very, very, very... ... very long distance." ;) You involve the whole student section.

That play still makes me laugh, in a way you kind of feel bad for him but, hey that's sports. That is a long goal...