SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Facts

The Whistler

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Oshie has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 2006 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

the Oshie has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 2006 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Now that is funny stuff...

Howard Walker scared that skunk stripe into Donna Lucia's hair.

(OK Fact check, was it Howard Walker that in the pre-game told Lucia he was going to kill him?)

I believe the lucky recipient of this intended beating was Neal Broten...

I believe the lucky recipient of this intended beating was Neal Broten...

I think it was reported in the Herald a few years back of Donna Lucia's recounting a visit to Grand Forks when he was given a friendly greeting before the game. Walker was the guy that popped into my head but I'm not sure if he was the guy.

Originally,

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

was to give you 30 Oshies, but programmers realized that was just ridiculous. No one needs 30 Oshies to win a game.

I must be old because I remember the game this cheat code belongs to (or a game if there are multiple).