SiouxSports.com Forum

Departures

siouxhockey5

You have to keep in mind that Duncan's family are massive Sioux supporters. His dad & uncle (Tim Delmore) both played for the Sioux so there's a lot of loyalty to the program. So much loyalty, in fact, that his folks fly down from Calgary for nearly every home game.

Side story, my buddy is a friend of Delmore's from Thief River Falls and he was invited to sit in their suite at a game. Well, my buddy's a big Gopher fan :angry: so he tried to catch part of the Gopher game on FSN. The guys in the suite made him shut it off. That's loyalty!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side story, my buddy is a friend of Delmore's from Thief River Falls and he was invited to sit in their suite at a game. Well, my buddy's a big Gopher fan :angry: so he tried to catch part of the Gopher game on FSN. The guys in the suite made him shut it off. That's loyalty!

Actually that seems kind of rude to come into someone suite and change their television to a different game. Especially since you pay like 48,000+ for one of those things.

Actually that seems kind of rude to come into someone suite and change their television to a different game. Especially since you pay like 48,000+ for one of those things.

I think they were all watching the game live and the TV was off so he wasn't interrupting anyone's viewing, just wanting to check the score.

So Chicago has signed their NCAA player for the year. They don't need anymore now, right?

:love:

nope, they got one more to sign......Jake Dowell :D;)

MAN wisconsin is already feelin it hard with Skille AND Elliot gone already, (whew!!! on Elliot), and with Dowell expected right behind.

i dont expect Elliot to get much time up in the bigs, unless Ottawa plans to do to Emery what the Rangers did to him with Lundqvist :glare:

EDIT: The Admirals have signed both Skille AND Dowell now.....

article:http://www.norfolkadmirals.com/release_story1.php?id=610

Adam Burish already plays for the Admirals.....how bout a Dowell-Skille-Burish line haha :D