SiouxSports.com Forum

Departures

siouxhockey5

One tip for Geoffy Weffy. Watch out for a certain #2 at your first practice with the Oilers.

I don't think Paukovitch is a very good pro prospect. He was way down in scoring for the Denver team. I wonder if he'll get his chance in the NHL?

But barring that if he gets to practice I doubt that Greene would be able to tee off on him. I don't think you can carry grudges against people on your team.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. Because when you have 9 points are are a minus 19 - a good way to impress your club would be to run the new employee

Exactly! Plus being a -19 on this craptacular Oilers team is actually pretty good. :silly:

It is possible for Greene to smoke Pauk without running him. Sorry for not stating that straight out, I thought you'd be able to infer it.

I don't think Paukovitch is a very good pro prospect. He was way down in scoring for the Denver team. I wonder if he'll get his chance in the NHL?

But barring that if he gets to practice I doubt that Greene would be able to tee off on him. I don't think you can carry grudges against people on your team.

Every training camp is a "compettition" and it is not uncommon for things to escalate to fisticuffs. Here's hoping that Matt punches Pauk's ticket to the minors. Pun intended.

Exactly! Plus being a -19 on this craptacular Oilers team is actually pretty good. :silly:

It is possible for Greene to smoke Pauk without running him. Sorry for not stating that straight out, I thought you'd be able to infer it.

No. -19 is actually 3rd worst on the team. Let the hit go - it was seasons ago

I agree. Same goes for anything "Holy Cross".

Just one more, I promise:

I barely finished learning the words to "Onward Christian Soldiers" and came this close to having to learn the "Air Force Anthem".

OK. I'm done. :silly:

Back to subject of thread:

The bleeding (signing), believe it or not, has just begun.

The only open questions are "which ones" and "how many".

Just one more, I promise:

I barely finished learning the words to "Onward Christian Soldiers" and came this close to having to learn the "Air Force Anthem".

OK. I'm done. :silly:

Back to subject of thread:

The bleeding (signing), believe it or not, has just begun.

The only open questions are "which ones" and "how many".

I didn't get an Holy Cross Jersey but I would have been proud to wear an Air Force one.

Off we go, to the wild blue yonder.....

No. -19 is actually 3rd worst on the team. Let the hit go - it was seasons ago

it is not so much the hit that still bothers me as that he didn't learn from it. He still cheap shots people and then hids behind the ref to avoid anything. He may be a good person outside of hockey, at least from what I have read. And I don't want to hear about something that he may or may not have done. if it is not from a newspaper website, than it is hearsay and can not be proven. I DO NOT like him as a hockey player and will be slightly amused when he cheap shots somebody in the pros and can't hide behind anyone.

it is not so much the hit that still bothers me as that he didn't learn from it. He still cheap shots people and then hids behind the ref to avoid anything. He may be a good person outside of hockey, at least from what I have read. And I don't want to hear about something that he may or may not have done. if it is not from a newspaper website, than it is hearsay and can not be proven. I DO NOT like him as a hockey player and will be slightly amused when he cheap shots somebody in the pros and can't hide behind anyone.

The hit still bothers me... :glare:

Sex Offender... :silly:

The hit still bothers me... :glare:

Sex Offender... :silly:

i bolded the part that pertains to that. show me the newspaper article that proves it and I will believe it until then it is hearsay and we should not spread it as truth. Sorry for the lecture, but that is one of my pet peeves when people do that and coming from a small town, that is a huge thing that happens.

i bolded the part that pertains to that. show me the newspaper article that proves it and I will believe it until then it is hearsay and we should not spread it as truth. Sorry for the lecture, but that is one of my pet peeves when people do that and coming from a small town, that is a huge thing that happens.

I would never take such shots at anyone that I respected without good backing, but this if Paukovich...

BTW, I know exactly what the incident entailed and it was very minor... :lol:

Here's from a public records database from Nebraska. Does that count. It was in a newspaper article that was linked to on a USCHO Forum thread.

Here's from a public records database from Nebraska. Does that count. It was in a newspaper article that was linked to on a USCHO Forum thread.

that will count, thank you. though it still doesn't say the whole story and I know for a fact that certain things can lead to charges when the charges aren't what happened. like siouxnami said it was evidently minor so let's move on and get back to talking about how people are leaving already yet again.

Let Paukovich go. To this day I don't like the hit, but I don't really hold any animosity towards him. I honestly think players that are gritty instigators are out there testing the officials to see how far they can go. That being said, I can honestly say that I hold all the animosity toward that bad hit on Don Adam. If he was in control of the game, things like that wouldn't have happened. Not to mention that, if it did, he'd've made the correct call and sent Paukovich packing for 2 games.

To that end, I wish Pauk well at the next level. I don't know how good he is offensively based upon Gwoz' system.

Dingle's signing will hurt offensively, but Geoff's signing won't hurt them that much.

Let Paukovich go. To this day I don't like the hit, but I don't really hold any animosity towards him. I honestly think players that are gritty instigators are out there testing the officials to see how far they can go. That being said, I can honestly say that I hold all the animosity toward that bad hit on Don Adam. If he was in control of the game, things like that wouldn't have happened. Not to mention that, if it did, he'd've made the correct call and sent Paukovich packing for 2 games.

To that end, I wish Pauk well at the next level. I don't know how good he is offensively based upon Gwoz' system.

Dingle's signing will hurt offensively, but Geoff's signing won't hurt them that much.

I don't agree with everything you're saying there but I can agree that there's no point in talking about it.

I posted the links because someone was saying that the other incident didn't happen and that's not right.

But the matter is best left dropped.