SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

I am scrambling all over trying to see if Charter in WI is carrying any games, but can't find anything.

I have the sports package, so I get all the Fox Sports channels and CSTV, but none of the tv listings are listing any college hockey being shown.

Have they just not updated the schedule, or are the Fox Sports channels not broadcasting any games from the regionals?

Also, since FSSN picked up the game live, does that also mean that the webcast will be operational as well?

Charter in MN doesn't offer anything. Only the SCSU and MN games on FSN, then the UND delay, and the live final should UND or MN make it.

Webcast sounds like a no.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charter in MN doesn't offer anything. Only the SCSU and MN games on FSN, then the UND delay, and the live final should UND or MN make it.

Webcast sounds like a no.

Are there different FSN channels? My listings show a FSN03 or something. This blows. I get all the MN, WI, and DU games during the season, and now the postseason comes and I don't get anything? Sucks ass.

If Fox Sports North (FSN) was so inclined, they could carry the game on the FSN alternate channel, Directv 642. Nothing is scheduled on that channel Saturday night. So, does anyone know who to talk to at FSN?

I talked to someone there yesterday and was told it is being shown live in select areas. But because of a contract withthe MN Wild it is not being shown on FSN, but they are picking up the signal and then Midco is placing it on another open channel. That is what they told me as FSN. But was also told that it is not being offered FTA and that in the twin cities we have to wait fot the tape delay or drive somewhere that is showing it. Sorry

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't figure out cn8.com. I was trying to pick up the game on my pc, and I can get there, but I can't figure out how you get the webcast going. Little Help?

Someone on uscho said the games will be blacked out online because cn8 doesn't hold any internet rights.

If Fox Sports North (FSN) was so inclined, they could carry the game on the FSN alternate channel, Directv 642. Nothing is scheduled on that channel Saturday night. So, does anyone know who to talk to at FSN?

That alternate channel is only used for wisco games (call it FSN-NorthWI). When there isnt a Bucks, Brewers or Bucky game on, that channel is nothing

I checked with Midco yesterday. Said the where trying to get it to as many locations as possible. Has anyone heard if Bismarck is "on the list?"

A list has been published on Fightingsioux.com as to the locations of where people can watch the game live.

And yes, Bismarck is on the list. It'll be on channel 39.

The game is being feed to bristol AKA espn headquarters from denver via fiber aka telephone wire which is something that can't be seen via satellite receivers, but if they redistrubute the signal there is a 50/50 chance they will do it over satellite whch could be seen if it isn't encripted or scrambled.

Here are a couple more addtions to the list of places carrying the UND-Michigan game:

• MLGC will be carrying the live feed on Channel 34 in Northwood, ND
  • Charter will be carrying the live feed on Channel 25 in Duluth, MN

check www.fightingsioux.com for a complete list of cities and the corresponding channel the games will be on live.

I'm still waiting to hear if Sensors thinks they will be able to find the signal. Anyone?:)

I called today and they siad that they are not going to be able to get it and they will show it on tape delay there.

The game is being feed to bristol AKA espn headquarters from denver via fiber aka telephone wire which is something that can't be seen via satellite receivers,

F _ C K

Pat I'd like ot buy a vowel...can I buy a "U"?

I searched most of the afternoon for the other games and nothing :)

That is why...stupid fibre