SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the TV listing for today says that the Wild/Kings game is subject to blackout and the NCAA site says the UND/Mich game possibly will be live or tape delay. Anyone got anymore info on that? My sister in Col. also said that ESPNU was showing the game live, but I can't seem to find that listed anywhere. Anyone have any scoop on that? I am still hoping it will be live on FSN.

So the TV listing for today says that the Wild/Kings game is subject to blackout and the NCAA site says the UND/Mich game possibly will be live or tape delay. Anyone got anymore info on that? My sister in Col. also said that ESPNU was showing the game live, but I can't seem to find that listed anywhere. Anyone have any scoop on that? I am still hoping it will be live on FSN.

ESPNU is not live. They are tape delayed as well. http://www.uschtv.com/

OK, maybe this has been addressed somewhere else on this thread, I read most of it but I'm trying to find out information while keeping one eye on the AFA game. We've got DirectTV, no cable access, but have all of the sports packages -- someone, somewhere, must be showing the UND / Michigan game live tonight that's not a cable access channel. Can anyone give us info? An FSN affiliate somewhere outside of the midwest? Any help would be appreciated.

Yuck. So there's not a single channel available via satellite which is carrying this game live?

Tried to get an account activated so I could tell people that the games from the Pepsi Center from Denver will be on C-Band Galaxy 16 (formally Galaxy 4 at 99 deg W.) transponder 8 analog. But my new account doesn't allow me to post. Hopefully by now someone else will have discovered the feed.

Tried to get an account activated so I could tell people that the games from the Pepsi Center from Denver will be on C-Band Galaxy 16 (formally Galaxy 4 at 99 deg W.) transponder 8 analog. But my new account doesn't allow me to post. Hopefully by now someone else will have discovered the feed.

Thanks for the info!

Is it possible to tune in C-Band Galaxy 16 transponder 8 analog on a Direct TV satellite? I'm assuming we're out of luck until 10 PM here.

Worst part is we can't watch any of the other hockey games while waiting -- in case they post a score update or something and wreck it for us.

Is it possible to tune in C-Band Galaxy 16 transponder 8 analog on a Direct TV satellite? I'm assuming we're out of luck until 10 PM here.

Worst part is we can't watch any of the other hockey games while waiting -- in case they post a score update or something and wreck it for us.

You need a 10' dish and an analog receiver. Look for a sports bar with a big dish on the roof.

See post from Cheesemover--they think they may be able to get it at Sensors in Bloomington, Roseville and Eagan.

Thanks for the info. My locale says St. Paul but I'm out in the sticks at the farm in rural ND -- so no nearby sports bars, and even so I've got a toddler to take care of tonight and can't leave the house. Oh well, we'll live.

Go Air Force! less than ten minutes left!

oh hells no

Just logged on to see this. I have a 6 foot dish at G4 for the networks and checked all H transponders...never thought of checking the V side

D'OH!!!

Well now I know where it will be tomorrow ???