SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HockeyMom is right, this thread will die a natural death.

But for now a lot of unanswered questions and curiosity will keep this thread going awhile longer. This is our hockey team and we are intensely interested in what is going on with them. Just the nature of the beast.

In the great scheme of things, this is just a bump in the road. Our boys will survive it.

you are a genious, now go worry about how your team wont fold in the final 5 again, bacause hell, those games dont matter right?

SIEVE

AZ Sioux you know that those games don't count and they are meaningless. I hope the Sioux can play the Gophers on Friday in the Final Five. Talk about over rated and feasting on cup cakes.

When are you Sioux fans going to let this thread die? Geesh.

:D Sheesh - We hadn't heard anything from you since your short mouthing off stint during the Friday night thrashing of the Gophers by the Sioux. You snuck down into your hole pretty quick when the Sioux took the lead. Finally got the nerve to stick your head out of the hole and pretend to say something you consider worth saying?? :D

:D Sheesh - We hadn't heard anything from you since your short mouthing off stint during the Friday night thrashing of the Gophers by the Sioux. You snuck down into your hole pretty quick when the Sioux took the lead. Finally got the nerve to stick your head out of the hole and pretend to say something you consider worth saying?? :p

Does this mean we are subject to six more weeks of bu//$h**?? ;):D

I think UND Really needs these three players to get a strong punishment for there actions!! Especially R. Bina who had tried to help others escape that is a serious crime and by trying to evade police he needs to be Punished just the same as anyone else who commits this crime!!!!!!!

I think UND Really needs these three players to get a strong punishment for there actions!! Especially R. Bina who had tried to help others escape that is a serious crime and by trying to evade police he needs to be Punished just the same as anyone else who commits this crime!!!!!!!

http://web.nccray.com/tkessler/undumn.htm

why....? how much time did you serve? go home goofy.

Especially R. Bina who had tried to help others escape that is a serious crime and by trying to evade police he needs to be Punished just the same as anyone else who commits this crime!!!!!!!

Wrong Hextal, I believe robbies is a Misdemeanor. Since when is a misdemeanor a serious crime? Felonies are serious crimes.

Spiros got it wrong. They weren't cited for underage drinking, just being there.

Some eyebrows surely were raised Tuesday when North Dakota sophomore forward Jonathan Toews was named the WCHA offensive player of the week. Toews and teammate T.J. Oshie recently were cited for drinking at a bar while underage. Another UND player, Robbie Bina, 24, has been accused of escaping custody. The three pleaded not guilty on Monday.

Facts are sometimes so inconvenient.

Spiros reported:"That was institutional prerogative," WCHA Commissioner Bruce McLeod said of the players being in the lineup. "We don't get involved with discipline involving off-ice things. Everybody handles those things the way they want.

"So we try not to let those decisions affect our decisions [regarding awards]."

First off, I would like to remind the media they don't determine what the appropriate response is, he must be reading McFeely stupid blog. Second Spiros doesn't want to go there since his team was involved in the Blarney incident, which is far more serious than this one, third good for McLeod.