SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I left my cell phone there a couple of weeks ago. Let me know if you see it, it has the U of M rouser for a ring tone. ???

;)

The 'truth' comes out!!! siouxnami is the dirty, rotten, skulking in the corner Gopher fan!!! Or the neglected girl friend! Or Referee Adams! Damn, I forgot to add Referee Champion to the list (I'll do so now!)

Don't forget to vote!!! :lol:

So, who do YOU think narced out the boys?

1) Sioux-cia, pissed because she's stuck in the desert without any college hockey programs within walking distance

2) The dirty, rotten, skulking in the corner, Goofy fan

3) The 88 year old pool shark sitting at the bar, pissed 'cause the boys were cutting into his hustle time

4) The jersey chaser who wasn't getting any, huh, jersey

5) The Las Vegas gambling syndicate because the current trend of Sioux wins is cutting into their profits

6) Judy's owner 'cause the tea totalling hockey players were bad for business

7) The under cover cop waiting for a chance to make a name for himself by busting a bunch of Sioux hockey players

8) WCHA Referee Adams tired of SiouxSports.com fans picking on him all the time

9) Mama Jutting, hoping to give her baby boy's team a sweep at the Ralph

10) The girl friend seeking revenge because it wasn't all about her

The winner of this contest will be named at a location to be decided at a later date, the prize will be determined by the number of paying voters, and yes I'm reluctant to have this thread die just because somebody wants it to. :lol:

UPDATE

Top three suspects for THE NARC

#1 Girlfriend pissed because the boys get more attention than her

#2 Wishing he/she were a Sioux fan, dirty, rotten, Goofy fan

#3 Jersey chaser who is'nt getting any, hum, jersey

and one lone vote (I think it was HockeyMom) for Sioux-cia who's pissed because she's stuck in the desert.

I didn't vote. You're just trying to cause a ruckus.

*runs you over with my mobility scooter*

I'm a rabble rouser, instigator, trouble maker, and plain ol' just bad to the bone!!! :lol:

*gotta do something to keep this thread alive for all the ' thread fans'*

I'm a rabble rouser, instigator, trouble maker, and plain ol' just bad to the bone!!! :lol:

*gotta do something to keep this thread alive for all the ' thread fans'*

Don't get me wrong. This thread was a lot of fun, but it really pales when compared to the "poster scam" thread these days. :lol:

Don't get me wrong. This thread was a lot of fun, but it really pales when compared to the "poster scam" thread these days. :p

I know. New threads are always more fun. I'll do my best as will others to try to bring this one up to par. :lol:

Have you voted yet?

PCM has speculated in another thread that TJ and Jonny may be skating faster now because they're running from the law. :D

Could Hak be the one who narced on the boys and enlisted Robbie's help? Perhaps this whole incident was just a special training maneuver to get them ready for the up coming playoffs??

Hmmmmm.............

PCM has speculated in another thread that TJ and Jonny may be skating faster now because they're running from the law. :D

Could Hak be the one who narced on the boys and enlisted Robbie's help? Perhaps this whole incident was just a special training maneuver to get them ready for the up coming playoffs??

Hmmmmm.............

:D:D

instead of milk in my wheaties, i put keystone in it.

OK, I just quit believing you drink as much as you post that you do. Why? Because that's the only option I have on an anonymous sports forum.

Up date on the voting for 'Who Was the Narc'. The neglected, jealous girlfriend has about 50% of the votes to date. Almost equally divided are votes for the jersey chaser who wasn't getting any, uh, jersey, the 88 yr old pool shark who's 'hustle' was being interrupted and the dirty, rotten, skulking in a corner Gopher fan (who most voters think was also the neglected girl friend.).

Don't forget, vote early and vote often!!! :D

OK, I just quit believing you drink as much as you post that you do. Why? Because that's the only option I have on an anonymous sports forum.

Up date on the voting for 'Who Was the Narc'. The neglected, jealous girlfriend has about 50% of the votes to date. Almost equally divided are votes for the jersey chaser who wasn't getting any, uh, jersey, the 88 yr old pool shark who's 'hustle' was being interrupted and the dirty, rotten, skulking in a corner Gopher fan (who most voters think was also the neglected girl friend.).

Don't forget, vote early and vote often!!! :D

I'll put in another vote for the jealous, neglected girlfriend.

I think by the time this is over, she will be a Gopher fan...she's gonna hate us so much...or maybe she does already! :D

I'll put in another vote for the jealous, neglected girlfriend.

I think by the time this is over, she will be a Gopher fan...she's gonna hate us so much...or maybe she does already! :D

Be careful now, you may just end up being ridiculed on someone's "junior high-esque" myspace page.