SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at NHL Development Camps

Sioux_Hab-it

Toews and Bolland switched teams and this time the red team won.

Seems that both Dowell and Skille have been impressing the Chicago management at the prospect camp. If Chicago intends to sign youngsters to be part of the team this year, it would appear they'll make a run at these two as well as Toews.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toews and Bolland switched teams and this time the red team won.

Seems that both Dowell and Skille have been impressing the Chicago management at the prospect camp. If Chicago intends to sign youngsters to be part of the team this year, it would appear they'll make a run at these two as well as Toews.

I am not against the Hawks signing Skille and Dowell.

I love how when it comes to these camps, everyone cheers against Toews. Come on Jonathon!! You suck!!! I believe in you!!! You can do your worst!!! :lol:

A selfish lot aren't we :D Did I happen to mention that for one week and one week only I will be cheering on the one move wonder.

It's basically a "ladder". Start at the goal line. Blue line, back. Red line, back. Far blue line, back. Far goal line, back. In under 45 seconds.

We called those "air bags" (as in not the type in cars, but the type in airliners) because we'd keep running one of those every other minute until someone needed an "Air Bag!"

http://www.chicagoblackhawks.com/news/news.asp?story_id=3358

"Norfolk head coach Mike Haviland: I really liked [Chris] Porter. I thought he had a good camp. I thought [Jack] Skille had a good camp. Jake Dowell had a good camp ... that whole line was really good with [Adam] Burish and [Nathan] Davis. I really like the future of the Blackhawks with Bolland, Barker, Toews and the other guys who had to leave early.

Norfolk assistant coach Ted Dent: Porter was a guy who impressed me. He was tenacious, finished checks. Obviously the guys who left early -- they were impressive at various times throughout the week as well."

------------------

Plus plenty of other mentions of Porter and Toews.

I think the dark jersey is Kaip?

little2_071706_460.jpg

im pretty sure it is, kaip's # was 43 and i can see a 3 and it looks like him. but also there is a d man by the name of brian lee there...weird! thats actually what the caption of that photo says as to whom the forwards (little and hamilton) are passing, im pretty sure its misprint since those two are on the same team as that brian lee.

I think they are playing less Preseason games and they would rather sell 18,000 tickets.

The Wild don't want to let their mediocrity out into the open too soon and to a crowd that, though they are fans, won't be regular season ticket or ticket purchasers at the X.

Don't worry though, you can catch the Mild on FSN North all season long having one of the leagues best PKs and leagues worst PP and total offense.