SiouxSports.com Forum

The Roster As It Exists Today

The Sicatoka

Didnt realize the word idiot would offend so many people! Lighten up people , if he is an ----- and obviously doenst know it , I feel it is my duty to make him aware of it.

He wants to come here and after a post saying it was priceless to give the jersey pop to Irmen after the humiliating loss to Holy Cross, IN THE SAME BUILDING, WITH THE SAME FANS HE HAD DONE IT TO,( it was priceless)(no one would ever want ot come back to the "scene of the crime" and lay an egg like Irmen and his teamates did), and then hockey1 responds in kind with jersey poping Chorney at the frozen four after a hard fought loss to a top quality opponent, in a different arena, with different fans, and call it priceless ,well then you tell me what he is!

And in this case everything is personal

fs1,

My comment was directed towards DAR's post in which he stated it was priceless seeing Sioux fans doing the jersey pop to Irmen. The jersey pop was directed towards an individual (Irmen) not the team. So when the fans at the frozen Four did the same thing to Chorney it was directed towards him not his teammates, but to him as an individual. You were the one that started the Holy Cross loss compared to the BC loss. I never said that the Sioux Loss to BC was bigger than the Gopher loss to Holy Cross, even an idiot (as you call me) knows better.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a good thing ;)

Naw.

I'd rather log onto the message board and read 500 posts of:

"You suck!"

"No, you suck!"

" No.... you SUCK!"

"No, no, no, you SUCK"

"Nah uh! You suck so bad NASA labelled your mouth a "possible black hole"!"

"Your momma!"

"Don't bring my momma into this, you idiot!"

And so on and on and on. :D

Naw.

I'd rather log onto the message board and read 500 posts of:

"You suck!"

"No, you suck!"

" No.... you SUCK!"

"No, no, no, you SUCK"

"Nah uh! You suck so bad NASA labelled your mouth a "possible black hole"!"

"Your momma!"

"Don't bring my momma into this, you idiot!"

And so on and on and on. :D

HEY!! Just whose Mama are you talkin about?!

stats:

GP W L T SO GA GAA SV SV%

30 Grieco, Anthony 26 17 4 3 5 54 2.28 521 .906

playoff stats:

GP W L - SO GA GAA SV SV%

12 6 6 - 0 35 2.82 322 0.902

:D we posted the same stats in 2 different threads, i put them in the other thread

stats:

GP W L T SO GA GAA SV SV%

30 Grieco, Anthony 26 17 4 3 5 54 2.28 521 .906

playoff stats:

GP W L - SO GA GAA SV SV%

12 6 6 - 0 35 2.82 322 0.902

Grieco appears to have played in about 2/3rds of the regular season games, and seemed a bit streaky. It's telling, however, that he played every single playoff game.

Note that he's only 17.

It's over. Done. Finis. Hopeless. The Ralph will be a half-empty morgue. Corporate sponsorships are already being cancelled and renegotiated. Rumors aboud that a few current players are in conversations to transfer to more stable programs like MTU and UAA. Oh the horror! Fighting Sioux merchandise is being steeply discounted all over the web. I hear that UND is going to accept the NCAA ruling on the Fighting Sioux logo not being allowed in playoff appearances because the university realizes its run of post-season play is over. Pack it in folks. The dream is dead.

Grieco appears to have played in about 2/3rds of the regular season games, and seemed a bit streaky. It's telling, however, that he played every single playoff game.

Note that he's only 17.

If we are lucky we will get him one year before he is wisked off to the pros.

Note that he's only 17.

I am away for two days and the new goalie finally gets revealed. I have no idea how both ends kept it quiet this long. Yes he is only 17 and not even draft eligible however, remember what everyone said about Toews last year. Also this goalie was playing with and against a few 20 year olds and yet he was still his teams MVP in the playoffs. If Eddie says he is the real deal that is good enough for me and I still believe Lammy will have another battle on his hands to be the starter. :lol:

Ever the optimist, I look at our remaining roster and I see a team that is going to be in the top five or better. With the new competition for the starting goalie position, Philippe can only get better! Hard work, strong heart and pride are going to prove this next year will be an exciting one for the team and it's fans.

I am away for two days and the new goalie finally gets revealed. I have no idea how both ends kept it quiet this long. Yes he is only 17 and not even draft eligible however, remember what everyone said about Toews last year. Also this goalie was playing with and against a few 20 year olds and yet he was still his teams MVP in the playoffs. If Eddie says he is the real deal that is good enough for me and I still believe Lammy will have another battle on his hands to be the starter. :lol:

What's funny is the release is on the Wellington Dukes web site dated 6/6 which is a couple of days before it hit here. Funny that someone didn't stumble over that one even by accident. Seems around here it's pretty hard to keep anything that shows up on the net a secret for very long before someone trips over it while surfing.

A previous post states that JPar has signed. Todays GF Herald/Brad Schlossman states he still says he is coming back this fall. Whats up? Sorry, I cant do the link to the GFH because I dont know how. :lol:

But I can make you a pizza, a quilt, a stained glass piece, grill you a really good steak, catch you a fish, plant your flowers, balance your checkbook, or start your IV (although I haven't done that for a really long time). :lol:

I'll work on the link thing.

A previous post states that JPar has signed. Todays GF Herald/Brad Schlossman states he still says he is coming back this fall. Whats up? Sorry, I cant do the link to the GFH because I dont know how. :lol:

Here's a link to the story.

Actually, the story says that while Parise has said that he's returning, the fact that UND has signed a goalie indicates that it's unlikely that he is coming back.

But I can make you a pizza, a quilt, a stained glass piece, grill you a really good steak, catch you a fish, plant your flowers, balance your checkbook, or start your IV (although I haven't done that for a really long time). :lol:

I'll work on the link thing.

Links for steak and pizza. Bet you can find a few takers on that :lol: Do you also have a defibrillator?