3 Wayne State (Nebraska) 17-2 17-2

4 Northern State 14-4 14-4

5 Minnesota Duluth 12-8 9-6

6 Concordia-St. Paul 14-7 13-7

7 Regis (Colorado) 19-4 15-3

8 Augustana (South Dakota) 12-7 10-7

9 Metropolitan State 13-8 13-6

10 Nebraska-Kearney 14-6 14-6

I'm not sure I see the logic of Duluth remaining that highly-ranked, considering they're in the midst of a 5-game losing streak. :lol:

The RMAC is in jeopardy of only getting one team in! Not that they deserve any more than that, but traditionally the committee has shown an inordinate amount of respect for the conference, despite its post-season futility.

Folks I didn't mean any disrespect to this current team, I was just trying to spice it up! I was trying to find a team to talk about that might give these gals a game! Maybe I have been watching too much ESPN Classic Now and their crazy matchups (UND Dynasty of the late 90's vs UND potential dynasty present.) it would be a great matchup and I hope these freshman give us 4 in a row!!! go sioux! sorry I confused you siouxmeknow

The bench needs to step it up a bit. Earlier in the season, I felt like bench scoring was what set UND apart from other teams, but in recent games that offensive production off the bench just hasn't been what it was. I think Bagaason could be that spark if she were to get a few more minutes.

Am I the only one who felt that the Sioux should have been pressing USD more tonight? They didn't seem to have a point guard, and they had 20 turnovers even without being pressed very much. It was frustrating watching Robinette (ostensibly their post) walk the ball up the floor on every possession without being made to work very hard.

It looked as though Roebuck wanted Langen to guard Robinette close but Langen just could not make herself do that because of the speed that Robinette had. I think that that was a big reason for us not pressing her more. As far as bench play goes, Ledger seems to come in more for her defense than offense (although she can provide both to a certain degree), Baagason had a good night tonight shooting the ball although she did not play too many minutes. I think that Maffin needs to step up the offense a bit. She is great at spotting up and pretty good at creating her own shot and yet to me it seems like something is missing. She seems to be in there for her offense moreso than defense so I expect a bit more from her.

The bench needs to step it up a bit. Earlier in the season, I felt like bench scoring was what set UND apart from other teams, but in recent games that offensive production off the bench just hasn't been what it was. I think Bagaason could be that spark if she were to get a few more minutes.

Am I the only one who felt that the Sioux should have been pressing USD more tonight? They didn't seem to have a point guard, and they had 20 turnovers even without being pressed very much. It was frustrating watching Robinette (ostensibly their post) walk the ball up the floor on every possession without being made to work very hard.

I think if you look at the stats, a lot of the "drop-off it production" has to do with playing time. It's pretty hard to be productive when you play 2 minutes in a half, which is what Ledger and Kimbrough and some others have had in the past few games. I think when they get in, the bench does well but that's a downside to being so deep...if there is a downside...getting playing time for everyone. The posts are playing well..rebounding..blocking shots, etc but as they say...if it ain't broke...don't fix it...we are 28-0. I too, was wondering why Robinette was getting to walk down the floor, but I'm not going to second guess an undefeated season thus far!! Anyone know why Sannes was in street clothes last night? Good Job Ladies...Go Fighting Sioux!!!

I think if you look at the stats, a lot of the "drop-off it production" has to do with playing time. It's pretty hard to be productive when you play 2 minutes in a half, which is what Ledger and Kimbrough and some others have had in the past few games. I think when they get in, the bench does well but that's a downside to being so deep...if there is a downside...getting playing time for everyone. The posts are playing well..rebounding..blocking shots, etc but as they say...if it ain't broke...don't fix it...we are 28-0. I too, was wondering why Robinette was getting to walk down the floor, but I'm not going to second guess an undefeated season thus far!! Anyone know why Sannes was in street clothes last night? Good Job Ladies...Go Fighting Sioux!!!

The question is: are the bench players seemingly scoring less because they're not playing as many minutes; or are they not playing as many minutes because they're not scoring as well? I don't know. The reason I'm concerned about a lack of bench production can best be explained by this: link. It's dangerous to have to rely on the starters to do all the scoring.

The question is: are the bench players seemingly scoring less because they're not playing as many minutes; or are they not playing as many minutes because they're not scoring as well? I don't know. The reason I'm concerned about a lack of bench production can best be explained by this: link. It's dangerous to have to rely on the starters to do all the scoring.

I don't know either...obviously, it's nice to let the seniors play as much as possible and if things are going well on the floor..I guess no need to sub. I think the bench is contributing pretty well..it's just hard to put up points if you don't get in or get a chance to get into the flow of the game...all part of coming off of the bench. Couldn't say as to why minutes seem to have been cut for all the non-starters... everyone has had their turn for an "off" night...maybe it's just because we are approaching tournament time but the one thing about this team is it seems no matter who is off, whether non-starter or starter...someone always steps up...it's a great team! I understand the point you make in your link, but I have great confidence that our bench could produce more than 1 point.

I was watching Channel 4 sports tonight and saw Amy Ruley and Lynn Dorn from NDSU in the stands at a Class b playoff game in Wahpeton. The games being played were Oakes/Hope-Page and Kindred/Milnor. Is anybody aware if there are any girls on those teams that are college material? I know Amy doesn't seem to be recruiting as good a player as we go after right now, but I was just wondering who was good on those teams. I suppose there might be somebody good enough to play at NDSU and not here. If anybody knows the answer let us know.

I was watching Channel 4 sports tonight and saw Amy Ruley and Lynn Dorn from NDSU in the stands at a Class b playoff game in Wahpeton. The games being played were Oakes/Hope-Page and Kindred/Milnor. Is anybody aware if there are any girls on those teams that are college material? I know Amy doesn't seem to be recruiting as good a player as we go after right now, but I was just wondering who was good on those teams. I suppose there might be somebody good enough to play at NDSU and not here. If anybody knows the answer let us know.

I believe that Kindred has a couple of quality underclass athletes whether or not they are DII-low DI I don't know.

Feb 22nd rankings:

1 North Dakota 24-0 20-0

2 St. Cloud State 18-3 17-3

3 Wayne State (Nebraska) 19-2 19-2

4 Regis (Colorado) 21-4 17-3

5 Northern State 15-5 15-5

6 Concordia-St. Paul 15-8 14-8

7 Augustana (South Dakota) 14-7 12-7

8 Metropolitan State 15-8 15-6

9 Nebraska-Kearney 16-6 16-6

10 Minnesota Duluth 12-9 9-7