SiouxSports.com Forum

Women's BB

UND Fan

Very Nice Win...Loved the Victory Lap the Women Gave all the Sioux Faithful at the End of the Game.....It will only endear the Fans more to the Womens Program,Then they already are...Great Job and Shows alot of Class and respect for the Support of your Fans....Nicely Done

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to give major props to Amy Mahlum for her play so far this year. I admit that I ripped on her a few times last year on this board when it seemed like she had lost all confidence and was struggling, but she has played extremely well all season in terms of running the offense, playing excellent defense, and hitting some timely 3's. It's great to see the two seniors both having career years.

:lol:

I would like to give major props to Amy Mahlum for her play so far this year. I admit that I ripped on her a few times last year on this board when it seemed like she had lost all confidence and was struggling, but she has played extremely well all season in terms of running the offense, playing excellent defense, and hitting some timely 3's. It's great to see the two seniors both having career years.

I second your props for Amy...the Sioux seem set for the future years, but the position they are most going to miss is Amy, IMO. I cannot say enough about Kristi...outstanding..unselfish..talented...over all probably the best player out on the floor. BUT...have you ever really watched a game...Amy directs the whole floor...in St. Cloud, it was almost as she had to tell the whole team where to be. That is going to be hard to replace, and she can do it when the place is loud. I'm with you on the seniors tho...way to go...hope they get a National Championship out of it..they most certainly deserve it

New regional poll:

North Central

1. North Dakota 21-0 17-0

2. St. Cloud State 15-2 14-2

3. Wayne State (Nebraska) 15-2 15-2

4. Northern State 11-4 11-4

5. Minnesota Duluth 12-7 9-5

6. Concordia-St. Paul 13-6 12-6

7. Regis (Colorado) 18-3 14-2

8. Metropolitan State 13-6 13-4

9. Augustana (South Dakota) 12-6 10-6

10. Minnesota State Moorhead 11-7 8-5