SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Uncommitted NTDP players

17 and under:

Patrick Khodorenko - (Forward) - I'd say he's I high risk to go to the WHL, but a player you'd want the coaches to go after. 2011/12 LA Selects Bantam (7-6-13); 2012/13 Honeybaked Bantam Major AAA (15-25-40); Honeybaked U16 (9-21-30).

Jake Oettinger - (Goalie)

James Greenway - (Defense) - A foot shorter then his brother Jordan Greenway. 2012/13 Shattuck-St. Mary's Bantam (9-24-33); 2013/14 Shattuck-St. Mary's U16 (6-17-23).

Chad Krys - (Defense) - An offensive defenseman. 2012/13 Connecticut Oilers U16 (20-51-71), 2012/13 Connecticut Oilers U18 (2-25-27); 2013/14 New Jersey Rockets U19 (10-35-45).

Keeghan Howdeshell - (Forward)

Max Jones - (Forward) -  He was drafted by the London Knights in the 1st round, and there is a scouting report on him. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=233448

Michael Campoli - (Defense)

Matt Gosiewski - (Forward) - Can't find any numbers on him, he's listed at 6'3" at the age of 16.

18 and under:

Caleb Jones - (Defense)

Auston Matthews - (Forward) - could be another from the Arizona pipeline UND has going.

I read that Alec Mehr is being looked at by Minnesota and Wisconsin. His numbers from what I found don't jump out at me.

Uncommitted NTDP players

17 and under:

Patrick Khodorenko - (Forward) - I'd say he's I high risk to go to the WHL, but a player you'd want the coaches to go after. 2011/12 LA Selects Bantam (7-6-13); 2012/13 Honeybaked Bantam Major AAA (15-25-40); Honeybaked U16 (9-21-30).

James Greenway - (Defense) - A foot shorter then his brother Jordan Greenway. 2012/13 Shattuck-St. Mary's Bantam (9-24-33); 2013/14 Shattuck-St. Mary's U16 (6-17-23).

Chad Krys - (Defense) - An offensive defenseman. 2012/13 Connecticut Oilers U16 (20-51-71), 2012/13 Connecticut Oilers U18 (2-25-27); 2013/14 New Jersey Rockets U19 (10-35-45).

Max Jones - (Forward) -  He was drafted by the London Knights in the 1st round, and there is a scouting report on him. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=233448

Matt Gosiewski - (Forward) - Can't find any numbers on him, he's listed at 6'3" at the age of 16.

18 and under:

Caleb Jones - (Defense)

Auston Matthews - (Forward) - could be another from the Arizona pipeline UND has going.

I read that Alec Mehr is being looked at by Minnesota and Wisconsin. His numbers from what I found don't jump out at me.

Matthews would be beyond an incredible get....however the odds of that happening are slim to none.  He'll be CHL bound I'm guessing.

Matthews would be beyond an incredible get....however the odds of that happening are slim to none.  He'll be CHL bound I'm guessing.

Chad Krys would be a very good pick up by the coaches, offensive defensemen seem the way the game is going theses days. 

Matthews, M. Jones, and Khodorenko are guys I'd like to see UND pull from the major juniors.

Caleb Jones might be better off going the NCAA route then to the Winterhawks. He hasn't put up the numbers Seth has done yet.

Uncommitted NTDP players

17 and under:

18 and under:

Caleb Jones - (Defense)

Would love to land Jake Oettinger as the goalie of the future he was great in the state tournament last year for Lakeville North. Matthews could also be a very good player and I would love to have him at UND but wouldn't be surprised to see him in the CHL.

Would love to land Jake Oettinger as the goalie of the future he was great in the state tournament last year for Lakeville North. Matthews could also be a very good player and I would love to have him at UND but wouldn't be surprised to see him in the CHL.

Has UND ever had a goalie from the NTDP?

I heard through the grapevine that a couple weeks ago all 3 coaches were in NW Canada looking at a kid who could be "Toewslike" in that he will likely be a top 5-10 pick but he has made it known he would like to play college hockey. Any insiders here have a better idea than I do who we could be looking at?

I heard through the grapevine that a couple weeks ago all 3 coaches were in NW Canada looking at a kid who could be "Toewslike" in that he will likely be a top 5-10 pick but he has made it known he would like to play college hockey. Any insiders here have a better idea than I do who we could be looking at?

I'll say Tyson Jost

I really like Jake Jaremko too he is a smooth player and finishes well and has lit up the elite league pretty well so far. Actually I would love if any of those players on that list ended up playing for the Sioux.

Don't know are level of interest in this guy but it looks like he and Matt Kierstad are very good friends.  So if we are interested I believe that is going to give us a level up on the other teams going after him.

Has to be this kid. Looks and sounds like he is going to be a stud.  Hopefully Fuher is in his ear would be a huge get.

I just happens the #2 pick in the WHL Draft last year, Jordy Bellerive, plays at OHA Prep in Penticton. Which happens to be coached/ran by former Fighting Sioux forward Dixon Ward. It might be the coaches are looking at this guy.

Edit: Dixon Ward is the Vice President at OHA.

Some more players that might be getting looked at by the coaches.

Collin Adams - (Forward) - Honeybaked U16 

Kristian Afanasyev - (Forward) - Honeybaked U16

Alexander Chmelevski - (Forward) - Honeybaked U16 - 20112/13 Belle Tire Bantam Minor AAA 29 games played (28-36-64); 2013/14 Belle Tire Bantam Major AAA 28 games played (22-31-53).

Vanya Lodnia - (Forward) - Honeybaked U16 - 2012/13 Belle Tire Bantam Minor AAA 28 games played (32-24-56); 2013/14 Belle Tire Bantam Major AAA 28 games played (25-30-55).

Dylan St. Cyr - (Goalie) Honeybaked U16

Casy Mittelstadt - (Forward)

AJ DiCesare - (Defense) - Omaha U16 - Christian DiCesare's twin brother.

Christian DiCeasre - (Defense) - Omaha U16 - AJ DiCesare's twin brother.

Note: Kristian Afanasyev, Alexander Chmelevski, and Vanya Lodnia played on the same line at a tournament this year.