SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

I believe he is Skeeter Moores son so Duluth might have the upper hand on him but stranger thing have happened.

Last time I saw skeeter he was being carted off the ice at the Old Ralph after a vicious hit from behind courtesy of Ian Kidd...that was first round of the league playoffs in 1987...

Mitch Slattery of Hill Murray seems like the prototypical Fighting Sioux player, skill with a good bit of grit and edge to him. Would like to see how he develops. I know Luke Voltin played for Hill Murray, but who is the last Sioux player from Hill Murray anyway?

Mitch Slattery of Hill Murray seems like the prototypical Fighting Sioux player, skill with a good bit of grit and edge to him. Would like to see how he develops. I know Luke Voltin played for Hill Murray, but who is the last Sioux player from Hill Murray anyway?

Thats a good question. I like Slattery and also have liked Zach Lavalle a lot for a couple years now. I think he will be a good two way college player for somebody in the future. I was also pretty impressed with the 8th grader they had Anderson and think he will be one to keep an eye on in the coming years.

Todd Norman in the mid 80's. :)

Thats a good question. I like Slattery and also have liked Zach Lavalle a lot for a couple years now. I think he will be a good two way college player for somebody in the future. I was also pretty impressed with the 8th grader they had Anderson and think he will be one to keep an eye on in the coming years.

mnhockeyprospects did an article on joey anderson a couple months ago. being that hes made hill murrays roster as an 8th grader im sure lots of colleges are watching

You're not out on a huge limb with Anderson. He's one of the best in the country for his age group.

I gotta be honest I think its fun the way they celebrate goals.

I don't mind goal celebrations at all. Just don't don't like sta's way of doing it. A player doesn't need to be involved with the while crowd like a music conductor :)

I don't mind goal celebrations at all. Just don't don't like sta's way of doing it. A player doesn't need to be involved with the while crowd like a music conductor :)

Agree with you too cordinated should be more based on emotion. One of the many reasons nobody else in the state likes them besides their fellow cadets. Everyone also taking the shots at them with the "we have girls chant" or calling them "stgay" but I loved it when sta section chanted "whats a green wave?" and EGF section responded with "whats your city?" haha. Even when they move to AA I will still hate them and really have no respect for them because the move should have been made about 3 or more years ago.

Schlossman@SchlossmanGF

EGF's Tanner Tweten and Tye Ausmus invited to NTDP evaluation camp later this month. Both are candidates to join U17s next year.

I would rather see these guys back with EGF next year as they should be a very good team but this may help tell you how much potential these guys really have.

Here is the full tryout camp roster http://www.usantdp.c...errer_id=666974

Also see a couple Minnesota high school players listed that could be potential recruits. Also see Caleb Jones on the list who I believe is Seth's brother.

Schlossman@SchlossmanGF

EGF's Tanner Tweten and Tye Ausmus invited to NTDP evaluation camp later this month. Both are candidates to join U17s next year.

I would rather see these guys back with EGF next year as they should be a very good team but this may help tell you how much potential these guys really have.

Here is the full tryout camp roster http://www.usantdp.c...errer_id=666974

Also see a couple Minnesota high school players listed that could be potential recruits. Also see Caleb Jones on the list who I believe is Seth's brother.

I heard somewhere that Seth Jones' brother is thinking of going to play with Seth in the WHL

Anyone see that Alec Rauhauser from Bismarck Century signed to play with the Bismarck Bobcats. I doubt he sees a game in Bismarck, he is to talented of a player.

He did sign with them. What if the guy wants to stay close to home?