SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

In looking at little Zajac, I see that Hunter Bishop is doing well in the BC league again. Whatever happened there? Anyway, he is going to play at Ohio State next year, and I wish him the best.

i think it was a case of not wanting to wait his turn. everyone wants big minutes it seems these days right away. mayeb like a grieco situation in just wanting to play. im sure he will do well at ohio st.

any news, names ect....out there on the recruiting front?

just looking at some shattuck players...............

maybe exile one can help or whoever - is scsu after david carle? matts bro at shattuck? i thought i heard that but could be way off. thanks for any info on him

any info on luke grenier? eli zuck? sam alfieri? kostolansky?

havent seen shattuck play so wasnt sure if these above are wcha prospects?

I'd love for SCSU to be in the running for Carle and there's a good chance that Motzko has been in touch with him. The chances of him playing for the Huskies are not as good.

Grenier visited SCSU a while back. He's played well everywhere that he's played and he's definately WCHA worthy. Whichever team ends up with Luke's services will be lucky to have him.

Based on where's he's from, I bet Alfieri ends up out east.

Kostolansky should be serviceable in the WCHA.

The real catch on Shattuck's team is Emersom Etem. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd bet money that the NTDP offers him a spot on next year's team. If the draft age was 15 he'd be a first rounder for sure.

Disclaimer: Most of the above is my opinion only. The only facts stated are Grenier has visited SCSU and Alfieri is from out east (Buffalo, NY).

Zajac #3 to Union...

Union?

I believe this was the last year that Kelly would be eligible to play in the BCHL, and the Sioux weren't going to have room for him in the 08 recruiting class, so it is good to see him get in to another college. Just surprising to see him go to Union. :lol:

AZSIOUX - Yes, the 4th Zajac, Nolan, is a defenseman.

He's playing for the Winnipeg Thrashers AAA Midget team this year.

http://www.winnipegthrashers.com/team.html

I mentioned him a while back.

He's Penticton (BCHL)'s goaltender. Among the BCHL league leaders in goaltending stats. Brought his name up as a possible recruit for next year.

Wasn't claiming inside info or that Hakstol and Crew even know who he is, but anyways...

I mentioned him a while back.

He's Penticton (BCHL)'s goaltender. Among the BCHL league leaders in goaltending stats. Brought his name up as a possible recruit for next year.

Wasn't claiming inside info or that Hakstol and Crew even know who he is, but anyways...

yeah, i remember seeing his name on the bchl goalie leaders. will be interesting to see who we grab for another goalie next season next to eidsness

Don't blame me. I've never updated that one. (I keep my own list. ;) )

The way the wikis work is that anyone who finds out anything can update the page (just like anyone posts in the forum thread). That way we all can look at the page at any time to see our collective knowledge (such as it may be ;) )