SiouxSports.com Forum

Bengals vs Hawks Sept 14, 2024

Nodak78

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Opposing 3rd string QBs are UND's kryptonite.

UND has shown that propensity, particularly if they are mobile.
At least for this instance, I'm going to buy into they dialed back quite a bit of the pressure stuff after they were up 38-0, worked on some basics and other things to try them out in a game situation.

Defense has done a lot of good things this year. Two more weeks of having a chance to iron things out until the schedule gets a bit tougher.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

What caused the skipped passes by Simon. Is it his footwork? A confidence issue? Correctable 

Just looked like he rushed it, had a few extra seconds to make it happen (close circuit to Tommy Two Gloves Haters - that was an automatic for him)

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

What caused the skipped passes by Simon. Is it his footwork? A confidence issue? Correctable 

I'm no expert, but it looked to me like he was pulling the ball down by jerking his shoulder down during those throws.  The ones where he wasn't trying to throw a fast ball were the ones he placed well.

3 minutes ago, Kab said:

Is bubba afraid Jerry would be better than Romfo and create a QB controversy 

I think they evaluated that during spring ball and fall camp.  As someone said earlier they may just be working to get Romfo reps that will benefit him as the season moves along.  

or maybe your thought is why?