SiouxSports.com Forum

Who is Geoff Paukovich?

The Sicatoka

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he done in the past is just that, in the past! If he done the crime, I'm sure he's done the time! Its over and done with, forget about it. Now the hit on Bina is

a different story!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The hit on Bina is also in the past. Why don't we forget about it, too? :)

What he done in the past is just that, in the past! If he done the crime, I'm sure he's done the time! Its over and done with, forget about it. Now the hit on Bina is

a different story!

Go Sioux!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I might agree with you if had been an extended period of time and in that time he made better decisions about what he should do and not do. This isn't very far in his past and shows a pattern that he cares little for other people. His attitude seems to be I want it so I am going to take it or do whatever I want no matter what happens to other people.

This is why I didn't think the issue should have been posted. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you were concerned about this thread, you would not have bumped it. Instead, you seem more interested in trying to prove your point of view, rather than having issues with the thread itself. :angry:

Fact of the matter, we don't know what happened.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We don't?

William Geoff Paukovich of Englewood, Colo., was convicted of first-degree sexual assault last month in Buffalo County Juvenile Court.

I heard an interesting story today regarding Mr. Paukovich.

After DU's practice on Saturday morning UND was about to take the ice and instead of walking past the UND hockey team, Paukovich took his skates off, jumped over the boards, and went in a different way to the DU locker room so he wouldn't have to walk by the UND hockey team...... :angry:

I also heard that Paukovich pretends to drink a bottle of beer every time he walks past Greene, due to Matt's DWI.... :lol:

I consider the person who told me this information a very good source, so I don't think any of it is false... ;)

After DU's practice on Saturday morning UND was about to take the ice and instead of walking past the UND hockey team, Paukovich took his skates off, jumped over the boards, and went in a different way to the DU locker room so he wouldn't have to walk by the UND hockey team...... :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Saturday after Robbie was hurt?

I also heard that Paukovich pretends to drink a bottle of beer every time he walks past Greene, due to Matt's DWI

I hope it isn't true........and I bet he isn't the only one to give Greene a little grief.

McLeod will be the third online for today's USCHO chat. Anyone going to ask him about the officiating in relation to the Punkovich incident.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone needs to do that, or ask about it overall. There were several comments about the poor WCHA officiating over this past weekend. We need the sudo reporter or someone available to ask the tough questions.

Someone needs to do that, or ask about it overall. There were several comments about the poor WCHA officiating over this past weekend. We need the sudo reporter or someone available to ask the tough questions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sent in several questions regarding the WCHA's disregard for the NCAA mandate to cut out the holding/obstruction/DU style of hockey as well as Mr. Punkobich's hit on Bina and the league's weak response. Also had a question concerning the weak officiating (re: Don Adam) and how the league plans to deal with it....I also sent a question to Lucia asking if he gets a discount at SuperCuts...

I can understand if Paukovich felt bad or sorry for his hit, but when you watch the replay after hitting Bina into the wall, he throws his hands up in the air like he did nothing wrong. He went full-boar into a kid with his back turned and is surprised he got a penalty? And only a 2 minute penalty...You can ask a bowler or a gymnast if that hit was "intent to injure" and it's pretty clear to everyone that it was. His past may not mean much in the hockey world, but it sure shows his true character in my opinion.

I can understand if Paukovich felt bad or sorry for his hit, but when you watch the replay after hitting Bina into the wall, he throws his hands up in the air like he did nothing wrong.  He went full-boar into a kid with his back turned and is surprised he got a penalty?  And only a 2 minute penalty...You can ask a bowler or a gymnast if that hit was "intent to injure" and it's pretty clear to everyone that it was.  His past may not mean much in the hockey world, but it sure shows his true character in my opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not Pete Weber!

Perfect way to end the Championship game April 9th, Sioux are playing Denver and leading 5-1 with 2 minutes left in the game. Would Paukovich step on the ice if he saw #2 for the Sioux out there? Not trying to stir the business too much but it just seems like a perfect ending for this team that has overcome so much this year, wouldn't be a bad sceniro for all us Sioux fans either. If he did step on the ice I hope Matt would take the high road and just enjoy the moment with Robbie and the rest of the team.

Perfect way to end the Championship game April 9th, Sioux are playing Denver and leading 5-1 with 2 minutes left in the game.  Would Paukovich step on the ice if he saw #2 for the Sioux out there? 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So I'm not the only one with this fantasy? :)