SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Omaha 3/10 8:30PM

It’s tournament time! UND put a whooping on USD on senior night last to end the season heading to Sioux Falls on a winning note. 

It’s do or die time. We lose, we are probably done (idk rules about getting into CBI OR NIT but those aren’t what I want to watch). We split the season series with Omaha with both home teams winning quite decisively. The key is obviously slowing down Frankie Fidler. They were able to do that in Grand Forks. Limit his opportunities at the free throw line especially. Beyond him, they do have talent but I wouldn’t say they have much that will take over a game. Marquel Sutton, Nick Davis, JJ White and Grant Stubblefield are the others that you will see contribute. Curious to see if Tony Osburn is able to return. I thought he was done for the year but sounds like there’s a chance he could play. 

KenPom has UND winning this one 74-73. BartTorvik says 75-72. If Vegas has UND -1, I’m hammering that. Weird things can happen in March but I think we should be able to handle this one. 

Game will be on Summit League Network, if you’re not able to make it to Sioux Falls. I was hoping to make it but won’t be able to until Tuesday, if they make it there. I hope someday the SLT is similar to the Frozen Faceoff with it being an annual trip for my family and many other UND families. Let’s go Hawks!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

Where’s the energy. We are playing like we know we will eventually take the game over but if we don’t start locking in soon we will find our season over real quick. 

Lethargic defense.